How the f*** am I supposed to feed my family

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
When I am Payin`g thru the f***in`g NOSE!!! in Tax`s, the Glovermen`t is Literally Chargin`g me 70, 80, 90% Percen`t in Tax`s, witch is f***in`g Ridicule`s. :rant: I Sware 2 Gosh I will not pay another f***in`g Dime 2 the Treasury, I don`t care Wat the Consequence`s is Because I have 2 feed my Fambly. :shakehead

Reactions: irunthepeg

Dumpster Flyers

Jun 21, 2006
FYI, you don't actually have to file your taxes. I haven't paid a dime in 12 years and nothing's happened.

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
How the f*** am I suppose`d 2 feed my family when I`m payin`g these Ridicule`s Tax`s. :rant: This is a Load of f***in`g Barnacle`s. :rant: IF THE GOVERMEN`T WANT`S 2 TAKE 90% PERCENT OF MY PAYCHEQUE, THEY CAN KISS 90% PERCENT OF MY ***. :shakehead:shakehead:shakehead

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
Do you insist on being paid for reffing?

Not sure I understand the question. For games I refereed I was always cut a check. In this instance I reffed a single game for $56 and received the check. I didn't file because I forgot about this single game check.

A few years later I received a letter saying I owed the I.R.S. the $12.61. I was shocked.

Mike Mills

Apr 27, 2019
Not sure I understand the question. For games I refereed I was always cut a check. In this instance I reffed a single game for $56 and received the check. I didn't file because I forgot about this single game check.

A few years later I received a letter saying I owed the I.R.S. the $12.61. I was shocked.

Would you have been willing to ref if they didn’t pay you?

Mike Mills

Apr 27, 2019
Ah. One game, sure. How is it relevantly you not paying taxes? Do you do things for people and trade goods and services?

I’m just confused to learn that sometimes you demand payment for your labor. You’re normally such a big fan of giving it away.

Oct 18, 2011
When I am Payin`g thru the ****in`g NOSE!!! in Tax`s, the Glovermen`t is Literally Chargin`g me 70, 80, 90% Percen`t in Tax`s, witch is ****in`g Ridicule`s. :rant: I Sware 2 Gosh I will not pay another ****in`g Dime 2 the Treasury, I don`t care Wat the Consequence`s is Because I have 2 feed my Fambly. :shakehead
get another job

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
I'm sick of these damn taxes. I'm a professional athlete making 9 figures per year, and these taxes are f***ing ridiculous. Because I travel all over the country, I have to pay taxes for every state that I play in. You've got California taking 15%, New York taking another 12%, etc. By the time it's all said and done, I am paying over 98% of my paycheck to greedy, corrupt politicians. I have just about f***ing had it with these f***ing taxes. :rant:

rent free

Apr 6, 2015
I'm sick of these damn taxes. I'm a professional athlete making 9 figures per year, and these taxes are f***ing ridiculous. Because I travel all over the country, I have to pay taxes for every state that I play in. You've got California taking 15%, New York taking another 12%, etc. By the time it's all said and done, I am paying over 98% of my paycheck to greedy, corrupt politicians. I have just about f***ing had it with these f***ing taxes. :rant:
Why don't you type in normal font ?

Tarantula

Hanging around the web
Aug 31, 2017
GTA
Gosh Bless Jiminy Cricket and his hungry family during these difficult times, Gosh Bless

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
How the f*** am I supposed to feed my family with this measly $1200 check from the government? That won't even cover rent.

My family is going to f***ing starve. :shakehead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad