How tall will I be?

333KIngs

Sep 19, 2018
Hello everyone,

Really bored in my room so I decided to post something on here. Alright so pretty much I’m 15.4 years old and around 5-10 5-11ish and 175. My dad is 6’2 and my mom is 5’3. I have around 3-4 uncles that are really tall (6’4 to 6’6) but also one that stopped growing at 16 and stayed 6’0 and my grandpa’s are both 6’0. My grandma’s are 5-7 and 5’4. It has been really bothering me lately to what height i’ll Be when older and I just wanted to ask somewhere. And yes I know “no one can accurately predict someone’s height” or ‘its all genetics” but I want to ask you guys what height it seems like I am going to be our what my trajectory is.

Thanks.

Also I hit puberty when I was around just Turning 13 or late 12.

member 157595

Unfortunately, there is no actual scientific answer to your question. Genes significantly influence your height but are not diagnostic for it; they guarantee nothing.

I was 5'0'' and 74 lbs entering 7th grade. I was 5'8'' entering 8th grade and am 6'0'' today. My younger brother is almost identical height but grew much more evenly and did not suffer the sometimes brutal growing pains that I did. We are generally taller than most, if not all, of our descendants; I had a 4'8'' grandmother and 5'4'' great-grandfather.

My gut feeling, backed up by basically nothing but intuition, is that you end up approximately 6'1'' or 6'2'' as an adult. I feel optimistic today so I'll say 6'2''.

Troubadour

Feb 23, 2018
You should grow a couple more inches in the next three years. Unless you start smoking heavily / stop eating.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->