How sick will Team Russia be in 4 years?

Status
Not open for further replies.

trenton1

Bergeron for Hart
Dec 19, 2003
Loge 31 Row 10
SERGEI SAMSONOV. AGE 25

How a thread about the future of Team Russia got to page 5 without even mentioning Samsonov at all is baffling to say the least.

ZBORNAJA

Dec 28, 2002
Visit site
Yeah you are right. A 19 year old kid who is still growing, tied for 1st in the NHL for goal scoring on a team that doesn't score much in his 2nd season. He is a big power forward who even Blake, Foote and the bigger D-Men in the league have trouble with in front of the net. He has great hands just like the euopeans and isn't easy to move in front of the net. If you are not scared of a lineup like this then you must be very underrating Canada or your team must be whicked.

Well it is a matter of taste...if u like Shaq and other tall,big guys doing their stuff bellow basket then u must like Nash-like hockey players,strong,good reflexes,puting home the rebounds...but i rather watch datsyuk and zherdev and others any time ,so that is why i said he doesnt do nothing for me...

Good look moving those guys from the front of the net.
I agree russia lucks defencemans ,but i hope times will change

QUOTE]Canada is the mecca of Hockey and that is the way it is![/QUOTE]
Nowbody said it isnt ,i am only saying russia is making the way back ,after 1991 and all economic problems..If the economical situation in russia becomes even more stable russia will advance faster..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad