How pissed would you be

Nation

Oct 30, 2010
westcoaster
If the B-Sens logo became the official O-Sens logo. Wouldnt bother me the least to be honest, it just has a mean look to it. I know the art style might be a little to cartoony for the NHL but man, even if they had to alter it a little.

EDIT: To Clarify, I am talking about this logo
Aggressive-SENS-450px-.gif

Last edited:

Benjamin

Differently Financed
Jun 14, 2010
yes
Ya, sure. Why not?

Edit: misread op. Noooooooooooooooo

Last edited:

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
Good lord, no. I'd like to be taken seriously as a legitimate NHL club, please. Bingo's logo is barely passable as an AHL logo, though in it's defence is a thousand times better than it's previous logo, which might have been amongst the worst of all time, anywhere, in any sport.

The "muscled Senator" logo (the one Quard posted, above)... what were you/ we thinking? That's what you get when you hire a design firm to do your logo, and they assign the project to their summer highschool intern team to do, on their own, with no supervision.

Ski

Calder Cup Champs
Oct 18, 2007
Binghamton, NY
Good lord, no. I'd like to be taken seriously as a legitimate NHL club, please. Bingo's logo is barely passable as an AHL logo, though in it's defence is a thousand times better than it's previous logo, which might have been amongst the worst of all time, anywhere, in any sport.

The "muscled Senator" logo (the one Quard posted, above)... what were you/ we thinking? That's what you get when you hire a design firm to do your logo, and they assign the project to their summer highschool intern team to do, on their own, with no supervision.

Even when that logo was created in 2002 we all lol'd back then..at least the current one is somewhat feasible..

metalfoot

Karlsson!
Dec 21, 2007
Manitoba, Canada
Well, yeah, but it was in the Citizen like every day from Dec 1990 until the actual logo was revealed. I remember seeing those jerseys in the sports store in the Brockville mall (unless my brain is getting hazy with age).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad