How PDB uses his Players/Dmen Zone Exit Analysis

apice3*

puck daddy is generally hilarious but some of the serious things he says are downright delusional

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
I think Larsson has played very well overall. But he is still prone to the bad pass in his own end.

Hockey Sports Fan

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2010
Connecticut
I don't know about everyone else, but I thought Larsson looked fantastic against Toronto. He can get all the defensive zone shifts he wants since he certainly seems to handle them better than anyone else.

I think Larsson has played very well overall. But he is still prone to the bad pass in his own end.

Spend enough time in your own zone and eventually you're gonna make a bad pass.

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
Larsson actually starts more of his shifts in the defensive zone than any NHL defenseman. Kind of a cool stat. http://www.behindthenet.ca/nhl_stat...6+7+8+13+14+29+30+32+33+34+45+46+63+67#snip=f

That is very impressive. Combined with the other thread you posted, the fact that he does well moving the puck out of the defensive zone when he starts there so often, is very promising.

Someone called Larsson a bust?

There was some nonsense about this on Puck Daddy when he had a rough start to the season and was getting benched. I don't think he was entirely serious, but sometimes he does have some wacky opinions.

Hockey Sports Fan

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2010
Connecticut
That is very impressive. Combined with the other thread you posted, the fact that he does well moving the puck out of the defensive zone when he starts there so often, is very promising.

There was some nonsense about this on Puck Daddy when he had a rough start to the season and was getting benched. I don't think he was entirely serious, but sometimes he does have some wacky opinions.

That was about Fayne, actually.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad