How often you visit the Blackhawks official website?

How often you visit the Blackhawks official website?

• Total voters

jls24

Apr 30, 2013
I would go sometimes when they live streamed prospects games or practices, but they do all that on their YT channel now so I never go.

I do use the NHL app quite a bit to watch highlights and check other scores.

featherhawk

Dec 13, 2006
not often, I come here almost daily as it is much more informative. I will go from time to time to look at post game interviews and to get prospect information but that is about it...

Reactions: Styles and Cowch

WeAreSoPucked

Jan 15, 2021
You HFawkers are mean to George. Don't ever change. ;-)

I luv ya Leafer man - just like, "No such thing as a dumb question" at one of those get rich quick seminars at the airport Ramada; I say there's, "No such thing as a dumb thread" at a HF puck board. ;-)

Full disclosure: The main boards, 3-4 seasons back, I proposed a Seabrook for McDavid package.
There was talk McPuckGod wanted out of EDM & the Hawks just 1-2 seasons past Cup glory - thought the glow of the shiny metal might still blind some. Ahhhhh ... No.

Had to go into HF Witness Protection. Change my name, change my sweater number, my helmet visor tinted dark but no hiding my shame ... The ridicule rained down and was fully deserved of course; tho in my own defense, I did throw in a couple picks.

And I've been to the Ramada couple times, too.
Pro tip: DO NOT sign any documents w/o reading the fine print. ;-)
Here's to you Leafer man ...
GoHawks

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->