How often do you watch your second team play?

?

• Once a month

• Twice a month

• Once a week

• Twice a week

• Most games

• Every game

• Rarely

• I don’t have a second team.

Results are only viewable after voting.

valeriammm

Beers/Bikes/Bums
Sep 21, 2018
I think its more of how busy I am, if I have nothing going on I will turn on a game and keep it on in the background. I dont cheer for anyone half as hard as the preds, but if im at a bar or home bored I will turn on the Hawks game (currently living in Chicago)

Reactions: cgf

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
I used to catch about 3 games every two weeks (at least) from the Sabres & Hawks; but this year the NBA has sucked me back in so I haven’t even watched every Avs game.

Though I have been watching the Hawks more than the Sabres since moving back to Chicago...especially since the hawks got some of my oldest friends into hockey.

authentic

Jan 28, 2015
I probably stream over 10 games a season from Pittsburgh and Edmonton just to watch McDavid other than the ones where they play Toronto. Then in the playoffs I'll watch basically every game.

Reactions: Intact

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Vegas is kinda my second team but I don't care enough to watch them right now cause nothing interesting or new is going on with them (outside of Pacioretty but bleh). If the Stars aren't on I watch whoever is playing or watch teams to keep an eye on specific players. Ex: this year I've watched the Canucks a lot for Pettersson and the Sabres a lot for Dahlin. If Vegas called Brannstrom up, I'd watch them more

pheasant

Nov 2, 2010
Just depends on timing. I will tune in to almost any game, regardless of the teams, if I have the free time. But if I'm having a busy night, I'll miss my team's game quite often.

dukeofjive

Jul 7, 2013
whistler b.c
I don't have a 2nd team per say, but i do enjoy watching certain teams or players, my best friend is a leafs fan, so i've seen all there games for a couple of years now, i also follow dallas, winnipeg, but i probably watch about 40 games a year of those 2 teams.

Then when i can i watch ovy, crosby and malkin, also mcdavid.

Reactions: draft day

Snakepit

Nov 19, 2013
Flames fan that also follows the Bruins, but I only catch their games maybe twice a month. Not televised much over here unless they're playing a Canadian team

Taluss

Jul 28, 2018
NYC
I try to watch pretty much every team since I have game centre. Different play styles interest me and always fun to learn about the other teams

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->