How often do you watch NHL Hockey (not your favorite team?)

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
I try to watch most of the games that are on National TV on NBS or NBCSN. If it doesn't conflict with the Kings or any of my soccer teams then I'll tune in.

Ryan Michaels

Mar 21, 2017
Pretty much whenever I get a chance I'm a fan of probably more than half of the team's in the league. Then there are team's that I actively don't like due to their horrible hf fanbases which can still be fun to watch as long as I swear off the internet for the night ie/Oilers, Jets. Hate watch every Habs playoff game. I basically exclusively avoid the cellar dwellers, but even some of them have players worth checking out part of a game for. So a fair amount.

Los Patos de Anaheim

Nov 19, 2016
Idaho, USA
I watch every Ducks game, aside from maybe the odd 4 or 5 when I'm at work or hockey or karate. I don't have the NHL package anymore, so I use Fox Sports Go. I get every Kings game and I usually watch about 15-20 Kings games, and I used to watch a lot of Coyotes and Avalanche games on local channels.

Outside of the Ducks, I listen to 50+ Everett Silvertips games, and almost every UMaine game.

Of course this goes along with me watching 60+ Clippers games, 6+ Rams games, 10-15 Galaxy games, and 100+ Angels games every year.

I'm a busy man.

LeafGrief

Shambles in my brain
Apr 10, 2015
Ottawa
I'll have gamecenter on in the background while I'm doing other stuff, but I only really sit down and focus to watch the Leafs.

tony d

Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
NFL hockey sounds fun, imagine throwing a football around an ice rink or trying to stickhandle on a football field?

Seriously though I watch at least 1 game a night of NHL hockey.

HomeAndHome

All aboard the Lane train! WooWoo
Mar 10, 2017
London, ON
One roommate is a Leafs fan, the other is a Wings fan, and I'm a Habs fan. So we pretty much watch all the games for each team, minus the end of the west coast games

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->