How often do you watch NHL Hockey (not your favorite team?)

Laineux

Aug 1, 2011
I probably average sligthly less than a game/night.

Around half of the teams in the league have players that I like to watch so I'll watch their games when I can. But if there's Columbus vs Arizona, I will definitely not watch it.

GlitchMarner

Typical malevolent, devious & vile Maple Leafs fan
Jul 21, 2017
Brampton, ON
I watch quite a lot of NHL hockey, but I've never heard of this NFL hockey.

I have heard of the "NFL," but I think that's a football League. I have no interest in football.

Sorry... the typo is too jarring. You would have been better off typing "NYL" or something.

Deplorable Lenny

Mar 2, 2017
British Columbia
I watch as much NHL hockey as humanly possible. I get NHL Center Ice every single year and don't go to sleep until the last game is over.

I watch every single Oilers and Flames game and about 1-3 other games per night if possible.

It helps being in fantasy hockey leagues to keep the interest as the season goes on, but I had NHL Center Ice long before I started played fantasy hockey.

mcpw

WPG
Jan 13, 2015
NFL hockey? I watch it Rarley, usually having a drink brewed from barley.

Gains

Apr 29, 2012
Montreal
Probably 2-3 times a week. I put other teams games on TV when my team isn't playing, but it's more as a background noise. So I end up watching probably half a game each time.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
When I don't have to wake up at 2-3AM. That **** is only for the Bolts.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Well where I live I get all ducks and kings games... ducks are my team and I watch all the games..

But I watch at least 40+ kings games.... and usually Wednesday "rivalry" night and sunday morning games when they start... honestly probably too much... but hockey is really the only thing I like to watch.

Patrik Barkov

Jun 25, 2016
Only sometimes since watching the Jets is hard enough. Having to wake up at 2-4am every other day really is exhausting. I mostly watch other teams on weekends, all early games at least.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->