OT: How much would you pay to watch the Leafs in a cup clinching game at the ACC?

ErnieLeafs

Apr 7, 2009
I can't afford a regular game currently, but if it was the cup clinching game, my credit card limit is 5k.... so that much.

Enhanced

Sep 26, 2008
Toronto, ON
It would be an iconic, once in a life time moment. It doesn't matter if they win cups every year after that first cup; the first cup is what's important. Noting that.......probably $5,000.

Primary Assist

The taste of honey is worse than none at all
Jul 7, 2010
It would be an iconic, once in a life time moment. It doesn't matter if they win cups every year after that first cup; the first cup is what's important. Noting that.......probably $5,000.

OT but did I accidentally steal your avatar or did you just change yours? If I took yours I'll find a good replacement.

Erdinger

Oct 6, 2011
Toronto
I just wouldn't go for every one else's benefit because the Leafs lose almost every time I attend a game at the ACC.:(

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
$3000 max. Or if its cheaper away games in st luois I would fly there lol

that's a good point actually. It would probably be cheaper to fly to the road cities pay for hotel, and ticket and watch there.

Will be interesting if they did make the cup finals how many Leafs fans go to the road city to watch

Mindrust

Feb 28, 2013
$300

I actually enjoy watching the game in HD at home with my buddies. Don't need to sign over my life for a sports game.

Enhanced

Sep 26, 2008
Toronto, ON
OT but did I accidentally steal your avatar or did you just change yours? If I took yours I'll find a good replacement.

I think I had mine for like a year now and I don't recall where I got it from, but it's all good. I have no preference either way on message board avatar duplication. :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad