How much to see a CHL game in your town/city ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCCHL inactive

Buannan said:
the Seattle Thunderbirds
Prime lower bowl= $18
lower bowl corner= $16
upper bowl (sides and lows)= #14
upper bowl (upper end)= $14
upper bowl (upper corners)= $8

and parking ranges from free at a meter if you can find it to $15 right next to the arena

everett silvertips (and I hear it's a really nice arena, I'll find out next week when I go see my T-birds play there)

Rinkside= $20
lower bowl= $15
upper bowl (lows)= $13
upper bowl= $11
upper corners= $9

don't know much about parking...but it's not free unless you are a season ticket holder

$20 US to see junior hockey is bloody unreal. And $15 US parking in the Key Arena lot to boot in Seattle....with a good seat, you're pushing $35 US (easily over $40 Canadian) just to get in to a junior hockey game and to park at the arena.

Come to Prince George....$15 CDN for an adult ticket and parking is free at the arena.

Buannan

Oct 1, 2003
Seattle, Washington
Van said:
$20 US to see junior hockey is bloody unreal. And $15 US parking in the Key Arena lot to boot in Seattle....with a good seat, you're pushing $35 US (easily over $40 Canadian) just to get in to a junior hockey game and to park at the arena.

Come to Prince George....$15 CDN for an adult ticket and parking is free at the arena.
I'd go to prince george...got a job for me there?

oh...wait...my t-birds are better than your cougars...lol

yes, it is expensive...everything in seattle is expensive...but portland isn't much better...or tri-cities...they take advantage of us hockey starved people...I used to pay $20 to see the golden eagles in utah...right on the blue line with my nose against the plexi-glass...and that was an IHL team..basically the pros

but...what do you do? I MUST have my hockey

oh...and for the record...the key arena, where the t-birds play, is right downtown...the overhead there is unreal...that's why tickets cost so much...and the t-birds don't even get a share of the concessions...the city and the stupid sonics get it all

I wish they would build a smaller arena with better ice and cheaper seats...maybe some day

or...I could move to canada where beer flows readily and hockey is a national past time
;)

littleD

For the Ottawa 67s...

Adults - $13
Student/Senior - $12
Children(under 12) - $10

Posting this, I realize I haven't been to the Civic Centre in ages.

For the Gatineau Olympiques...

Adults - $12
Student/Senior - $10
Children - $6

And posting this, I also realize I've NEVER been to the Robert Guertin Arena.

Sudz

Dec 26, 2002
Visit site
In Sudbury:

Adults $13.50
Juniors/Seniors $11.50

Parking is $2.00 at the train station. I believe it's free in all city lots after 6:00pm, that include's the parking meters on the streets.

BCCHL inactive

Buannan said:
oh...wait...my t-birds are better than your cougars...lol

First of all, what does that have to do with ticket prices?

Secondly, they're not "my" Cougars. All I care about is that the team is still here in 2-3 years so I can break into the WHL as a linesman.

Buannan

Oct 1, 2003
Seattle, Washington
Van said:
First of all, what does that have to do with ticket prices?

Secondly, they're not "my" Cougars. All I care about is that the team is still here in 2-3 years so I can break into the WHL as a linesman.
I was just joking around with you...hence the winking emoticon

sorry to get you in an uproar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->