How much to see a CHL game in your town/city ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grift69

Oct 23, 2002
Detroit, MI
Visit site
Makes me want to move in with family in canada :D. I wish the vipers of the IHL were still around, whenever you went to a game you had a good time, and nice prices. Oh well, guess I'll just have to do my Canadian Junior league trip I've been thinking about.

Spitz

May 30, 2003
Visit site
Not the CHL, but it'll make you appreciate what you've got. For the Texas Tornado of the NAHL, there are a limited number of seats for $10 high behind the net. Other seats behind the net are $19. Between the bluelines, $29. On the glass, $39. All this for a tier-two junior team in Texas. But get this -- of the 3,600 seats in the new arena, word is they've sold 3,000 season tickets! I'd love to see the renewal rates at for these bargains!

PEli*

$9.50 for my friends and I to catch a Mooseheads game and about $306 for a season ticket.

RyanM

May 2, 2002
Sydney
$13.00 for Adults
$12.00 for Seniors
$11.00 for Students
$9.00 for children

I believe thats the prices here in Cape Breton if you boght tickets as a "walk up". Season ticket prices are a couple bucks cheaper per game($9.85 per game for my "student" season tickets)

PEli*

Charlie_Girl49 said:
...... you forgot to mention that it's a GREAT facility!

I thought that would be a given. The Metro Centre is a fantastic building and the atmosphere there is unlike any other arena I've come across.

Lefty

Mar 1, 2002
Saskatoon
www.myspace.com
Saskatoon
Adult - $14.00
Student/Senior - $11.00
Child - $7.00

Thats from the Saskatoon Blades website although for some reason my ticket for the season opener was $11.50. :dunno:

Lard_Lad

May 12, 2003
Kelowna
Visit site
$15.35 in Calgary, $14 in Kelowna (or $18 for the best seats.)

Another question: how much is parking in the arena lot? Calgary is $7, Kelowna $5.

BCCHL inactive

You guys have to pay for parking??? Good god.

Prince George Cougars:

Adults: $15.00
Students/Seniors: $11.00
Children (under 12): $9.50

Lard_Lad

May 12, 2003
Kelowna
Visit site
Van said:

There's free parking within walking distance in Kelowna, I was just curious about how much people were paying to park at their arenas. I've only been to one game at the Saddledome, but parking offsite there doesn't look too practical.

HeHateMeFrisbee

Feb 27, 2002
Savannah, GA
Grift69 said:
Makes me want to move in with family in canada :D. I wish the vipers of the IHL were still around, whenever you went to a game you had a good time, and nice prices. Oh well, guess I'll just have to do my Canadian Junior league trip I've been thinking about.

Ever heard of the Plymouth Whalers?

Buannan

Oct 1, 2003
Seattle, Washington
the Seattle Thunderbirds
Prime lower bowl= $18
lower bowl corner= $16
upper bowl (sides and lows)= #14
upper bowl (upper end)= $14
upper bowl (upper corners)= $8

and parking ranges from free at a meter if you can find it to $15 right next to the arena

everett silvertips (and I hear it's a really nice arena, I'll find out next week when I go see my T-birds play there)

Rinkside= $20
lower bowl= $15
upper bowl (lows)= $13
upper bowl= $11
upper corners= $9

don't know much about parking...but it's not free unless you are a season ticket holder

Douggy

Dec 22, 2002
London, Ontario
Visit site
Van said:

In London, our arena is downtown, so it isn't the team thats scamming us, its the private lot owners/the city. The Arena is on many bus routes though.

Adults $ 13.50
Students and Seniors $ 12.00
Children $ 11.00

Avery4Byng*

As Lard Lad said it is $14 for adults in Kelowna or $12 for students.

Penticton Panthers Junior A team is $10 a game... or for all 30 home games season tickets are $150. Not a bad little deal for the season tickets, too bad they only get about 600 to a game. I would rather pay the extra 2 bucks save the 40 minute drive and see some WHL hockey myself. Although I do go to about 15 games a year down there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->