OT: How much does name/# stitching on a jersey cost?

kesleaf

Mar 3, 2011
Looking to get a premier Kessel jersey but not sure if I should go for the no-name Home jersey for $129.99 or the Kessel Home jersey for $169.99..well be getting it at Pro Hockey Life at Vauhgn Mills btw.

Does stitching on the name and number cost a lot and does it even look good? I remember reading a thread about it on here a while ago but can't find it now.

Starpainter

Oct 9, 2005
Ontario
I think $40 is indeed the cost of NHL player name stitching. $30 was the going rate for non-NHL player name stitching. I guess the $10 difference goes to the PA?

This could be inaccurate, but that's what I remember when getting my Komarov last year.

Leafssss

Jun 23, 2010
CANADA
I have a friend who spent like $70 stitching his Winter Classic jersey with the name and all the patches at Real Sports.

BM14

Dec 7, 2012
GTA
Real Sports has iron on 'sticker' letters and numbers.
PHL @ VMills sends the jerseys out to an official seamstress licensed by the NHLPA. I think I paid $50 for my custom jersey, # and "C". Looks amazing. The letters are stitched onto a plate that is then stitched to the jersey.

kesleaf

Mar 3, 2011
Ok I guess it is going to end up costing about the same anyway...better to go with the customized jersey from the get-go then. thanks guys

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad