How much do you truly believe in Hammond?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pm88

Mar 19, 2014
everywhere
I know its early in his NHL career but just based on what you've seen from him so far do you truly believe he's going to be a solid goalie in this league? Or do you think he's going to eventually going to come down to earth?

If he keeps on playing as well as he has been would you be OK with the team trading away Lehner in the off season or something and rolling with Anderson and Hammond next year?

Personally I still dont know what to think about the guy. I'm thrilled that Hammonds been playing this ridiculously well but we've seen this movie so many times in the NHL over the years--- guy comes out of no where.. absolutely kills it with his performance for a short little while and then all of a sudden he just loses his mojo and you never hear from him again or he's playing in Europe somewhere

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Hammond will most definitely come down to earth. I mean when was the last time a goalie was able to sustain a .954 save percentage?

Price who is one of the best goaltenders in the NHL this season only has a .936 save percentage.

The question is how much will he regress.

I personally still need to see him play more games before i really pass judgment.

SixthSens

RIP Fugu
Dec 5, 2007
Enough to believe this could have gone in one of the other Hammond threads on the first page of this board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad