How much do you spend at an OHL Game (excl. ticket)

How much do you spend at an OHL Game (excl. ticket)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MCur19

Sep 27, 2017
Season Ticket Holder in Peterborough ... I'm over $50 a game .. easy

$40 - 4 Tallboys (one each period & 1 for warm-up)
$20 - 50/50
$5 - Slice of za

** Lately at the PMC .. seems to be a delay in period (Sarnia - Ice/Net Issue .. Miss - Brawl)
which then adds another Tallboy

Last edited:
Season Ticket Holder in Peterborough ... I'm over $50 a game .. easy

$40 - 4 Tallboys (one each period & 1 for warm-up)
$20 - 50/50
$5 - Slice of za

** Lately at the PMC .. seems to be a delay in period (Sarnia - Ice/Net Issue .. Miss - Brawl)
which then adds another Tallboy
hopefully there's a few bucks in there for public transit or a cab after the game

jellybeans

Nov 9, 2007
If anyone comes to Erie, they won't let you bring in any outside containers for beverages i.e a plastics water bottle.

I would assume baby bottles are okay for little ones though.

They wont either in Sudbury but easy enough to put in a pocket.

OSMike

Conch Shell Crew
Mar 25, 2014
Owen Sound
50/50 - $5
popcorn and 3 licorice - $5 (for the kid, I bring her a bottle of water in)
2 large beers ($8.50) with tip - $20
Attack Pak raffle - $1-$2

twinsdad

Dec 1, 2014
Grand Rapids
This depends. For home games in Saginaw, I spend next to zero besides the ticket. I'll walk as far as I need to just to avoid paying for parking (they block off nearby empty lots, which is a beef of mine). And domestic beer is not worth it to me.

Now, when my kids and I would visit the other arenas, I would pay for parking (most often free), $10 for a puck, $5 to $10 for a key chain, and if they had it, $10 for an Alexander Keiths. It is the only IPA I will drink and I usually get a case before I come back over the bridge.

My son collected a puck and my daughter a keychain from every arena we visited. We are short the keychain from the Steelheads because they did not have any when we went. You'll see on my son's collection, four pucks from cities no longer in the OHL, on top.

20191113_210929[1].jpg 20191113_210607[1].jpg
Unfortunately, they are now off to college. So my travel companions are not available like they used to be.

icepups

Jul 11, 2014
As a Niagara STH, I try to minimize the amount of money that I spend supporting the Burke family. We have 3 tickets and we only go because we love the game and support the team. I can't bring myself to spend more than just the $5 for parking. We usually go to one of the downtown eating establishments before the game for a nice dinner so we don't have to spend any money in the arena.

AttackSound

Junior Hockey Fan Since Birth
Aug 25, 2016
Owen Sound, Ontario
This depends. For home games in Saginaw, I spend next to zero besides the ticket. I'll walk as far as I need to just to avoid paying for parking (they block off nearby empty lots, which is a beef of mine). And domestic beer is not worth it to me.

Now, when my kids and I would visit the other arenas, I would pay for parking (most often free), $10 for a puck, $5 to $10 for a key chain, and if they had it, $10 for an Alexander Keiths. It is the only IPA I will drink and I usually get a case before I come back over the bridge.

My son collected a puck and my daughter a keychain from every arena we visited. We are short the keychain from the Steelheads because they did not have any when we went. You'll see on my son's collection, four pucks from cities no longer in the OHL, on top.

View attachment 277105 View attachment 277107
Unfortunately, they are now off to college. So my travel companions are not available like they used to be.

Have also had a puck collection started, nearly have all the recent cities except for a few, plus a few defunct cities that no longer play in the league,that I hope to finish in the next few seasons pending scheduling by the league.

I have every team in the midwest, east at least once including defunct Belleville Bulls,Plymouth Whalers, and Toronto St.Micheal's Major's and Mississauga St. Michael's Majors.

By the end of the season I'll have Sudbury Wolves off my check list of places.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->