How much did Kotkaniemi's(SYMBOL:KK) stock rise since playoffs started

How much did it rise.

• Total voters

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Part of the poll is that his stock was pretty low after a disappointing season in terms of development IMO.

I think you have to give him credit for stepping up when the play gets that much more difficult.

North Cole

♧ Lem
Jan 22, 2017
Forget going to the moon, it's intergalactic...everyone HODL. Hopefully KK doesn't turn into the next DRYS...

Burke the Legend

Feb 22, 2012
He's still putting things together for his game, but definitely has that extra gear of focus and compete that you love to see and need for playoffs.

Flair Hay

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 22, 2010
Winnipeg
he "broke out" last year during the playoffs too, then had a shit season. Maybe his style of game just lends itself more to the playoffs
I think Montreal rolling 4 lines all playoffs has gone a long way to keeping players fresh. Different players are stepping up for them every night. No star forwards on Montreal. What they have is good players 1-12 in the lineup that are playing smart, hard, unselfish hockey more than any opponent they have faced. Kotkianemi has been solid for them for sure.

Reactions: teravaineSAROS

Agent Zub

Jan 2, 2015
I think Montreal rolling 4 lines all playoffs has gone a long way to keeping players fresh. Different players are stepping up for them every night. No star forwards on Montreal. What they have is good players 1-12 in the lineup that are playing smart, hard, unselfish hockey more than any opponent they have faced. Kotkianemi has been solid for them for sure.

Yep, with the Montreal I get the feeling that every forward on the team thinks they can be the best in any given game. Powerful motivation tool.

Sam of Montreal

May 5, 2007
It's a funny poll. I appreciate it.

Let me go on Wealthsimple and secure 1-2 KKs real quick to make sure I don't miss the boat on these sick yields.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Players don’t raise their stock in the playoffs unless it continues into the next regular season. He did the same thing last year and didn’t continue it into the regular season.

Flair Hay

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 22, 2010
Winnipeg
Yep, with the Montreal I get the feeling that every forward on the team thinks they can be the best in any given game. Powerful motivation tool.

To me it's more of the Belicheck "do you job" mantra that is working to a tee. No one being asked to carry the team. Just play hard and smart and if nothing happens, cool, next man up.

ottawa

Nov 7, 2012
Orléans/Toronto
Part of the poll is that his stock was pretty low after a disappointing season in terms of development IMO.

I think you have to give him credit for stepping up when the play gets that much more difficult.

he "broke out" last year during the playoffs too, then had a shit season. Maybe his style of game just lends itself more to the playoffs

Or maybe he's still too young to have broken out or have a disappointing development season.

People seem to forget he's just 20. He's just 6 months older than Caufield

Reactions: tooji

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->