how much better was 03's top 10 compaired to this years?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sammy*

db23 said:
An NCAA watcher on another thread said that Thelen was invited, but turned it down because he had a heavy exam schedule to contend with around the time of the tournament. He still has two WJC's to look forward to in his future, so it makes sense.
God you embarass yourself time & time again .
This:

A.J.was invited to go to the World U 18's. Do to classes and finals at Michigan State it was something that just would not work. The USA program along with his parents tried to make it happen. It came down to missing to many days of class and than returning for finals the next week. Maybe we can watch him in North Dakota next year with the U 20's its over christmas break.

was posted in that thread in response to this:

O'Neil Was invited to play at the Wor;d under 18's...Thelen was not. Who would know thelen better than the NTDP?

You'd think that given you posted in that thread & the fact that the response specifically refrenced it was the Under 18, not the Under 20 WJC, you could have figured it out.
Alas, you could not.
Now I ask again, if he is so superiour to the US #1 D-man (not the #3,4,5 or 6), why in gods name was he not invited?
Suter played in his draft year & in fact played a pretty integral part.

Last edited by a moderator:

May 10, 2004
Kostsitsyn is way better then 16th.
The only reason he was drafted 10th overall because people thought he had epilepsy and the Montreal doctors said no he doesn't. According to Trevor Timmins, he was the "most ready" nhl prospect and he was a top 3 talent.
I found that to be very funny, not that I hope for anyoen to have epilepsy.

Kostsitsyn-Koivu-Kovalev
Lol, you can call that line the KKK line.

1)Ovechkin
2)Malkin
3)Fleury
4)Horton
5)Staal
6)Zherdev
7)Kostsitsyn
8)Olesz
9)Michalek
10)Phaneuf

I have to disagree with Horton ahead of Zherdev and even Vanek, who is not on the list, but should be 5 or 6. I also have to say that Kostsitsyn is a bit too high, he may not even deserve to be top 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->