How Mr Glass doing?

ShagDaddy

Nov 24, 2021
The Boro
Depends on what all goes with glass to finish the deal and what kind of money dubois wants. Dubois is only 1 year older and has accomplished alot more than glass has
Dubois wants an 8x9 contract.

Glass’s development was hindered by Vegas lineup and injury. Dubois has been given ample opportunity to prove what he is and he s now asking to be traded for the third time and wants top 1C money. I prefer they just stick with Glass.

Kat Predator

Nov 28, 2019
It’s not “glass over Dubois.” It’s “glass at 1-2 M over Dubois at 6-8 M.”
As far as the Jets are concerned, Dubois has already made it crystal clear he has no interest in sticking around. So regardless of his stat line, the Jets have to see that as an overall negative value to themselves. Getting value returned, such as a possible second line centre, is a good thing.

Scoresberg

In Trotz We Trust?
May 28, 2015
Earth
If you think paying $9M a year to a player that’s a 2C at best for 8 years is a good idea, then I don’t know what to tell you.
Well.. considering $9M will be 2C money in two years, I'd certainly do that. Now, whether Dubois would even initally cost us in a trade, I'm not sure I'd pull the trigger. But he's certainly ways better than Glass will ever be.

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
Well.. considering $9M will be 2C money in two years, I'd certainly do that. Now, whether Dubois would even initally cost us in a trade, I'm not sure I'd pull the trigger. But he's certainly ways better than Glass will ever be.
I'll take a worse player than one who whines and cries off of every team he plays for.

Reactions: hockey diva

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad