• 4 or more

Votes: 9 5.1%
  • Yes

Votes: 9 5.1%

• Total voters

6ix

HitEmWit4LikeAustonM
Nov 26, 2014
He’s winning at least 1. Might even be this season with the year he’s having. Just need their goalie to not completely shit the bed.

Regal

Mar 12, 2010
Vancouver
It’s a team game, but invariably the best of the best end up winning at least one, because eventually they’ll end up with a good enough supporting cast, and having a great player let alone the best player, is a still a huge plus. Having those players also means their teams are usually in win-now mode. He’ll win at least one. I’m not confident enough to say any more than that

heretik27

Apr 18, 2013
Winnipeg
Trade Drai for Tampas goalie = 4 cups

If the Jets were outside looking in at the TDL, Edmonton could have possibly pried Hellebuyck away from the Jets. Not sure what the rest of this season and one more would have realistically cost them though. Maybe Skinner + 1st for two cracks at a cup with Helle before UFA discussions? Looking at the state of the teams in the West, it'd be the perfect time for Edmonton to make a big time move like this.

Skolman

Feb 16, 2018
I think he strikes out with Edmonton until his contract is up. Then signs with the Leafs, and continues the tradition of not winning any playoff rounds there until he retires. So 0 Cups.
It's truly mind boggling how many people genuinely believe McDavid is going to sign with the Leafs in a few years just because he's from Ontario :laugh:

blundluntman

Jul 30, 2016
I think 2 by the time he retires. Maybe one in the next 2 years if everything goes right. Maybe another if they gain some really good pieces in the next 3-4 years. If he doesn't win with Edmonton, he'll win them somewhere else

Iggys Dome

Not allowed to say the “R-Word” (rebuild)
Mar 19, 2018
Cap Space
0 with Edmonton. Might win 1 depending on where he decides to go when his contract is up.

NOTENOUGHRYJOTHINGS

Oct 23, 2022
Some of you need to watch some more hockey games. The Oilers are the best team in the league by a mile and are going to have a cakewalk through the playoffs.

I bet they run through the West without ever trailing in a series.

Video Nasty

Mar 12, 2017
Some of you need to watch some more hockey games. The Oilers are the best team in the league by a mile and are going to have a cakewalk through the playoffs.

I bet they run through the West without ever trailing in a series.

Few realize this team only trails the Bruins in regulation wins. Again, the same people don’t watch the games, don’t follow anything about the league outside of whatever their most local sweater stitching is (even then, I’m skeptical), and only mimic their tribe’s favorite outdated talking points.

BB79

Apr 30, 2011

Edmonton vs NYR, NYI, TOR, BOS, CAR this season= 1-1 vs each
They beat TB twice but lost to NJD twice
Also dropped both meetings to Washington and Columbus(lol)

They're about as .500 as it gets vs the eastern playoff teams in the regular season.

I wish you luck in the playoffs though I think Minnesota is going to surprise some people myself

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad