How many points would Paccioretty get if he had a better centre?

LyricalLyricist

Aug 21, 2007
Montreal
Eller and Gallagher work good together.

I say make:

Pacioretty-Briere/Galchenyuk-Galchenyuk/Briere
Gionta-Eller-Gallagher
Desharnais-Plekanec-Bourque

Hoople

Mar 7, 2011
Therein needs to make some changes. There is no chemistry between Briere and Pacioretty. The Pleks line looks lost as well.

Put Pacioretty with Pleks and Bourque with DD and Briere

Hope Of Glory

May 24, 2009
North Shore
Y not? Plekanec and Bourque are two capable players.

The idea is to get DD out of his comfort zone. He can do better than this.

I guess we have nothing to lose, he can't be worst than he is now anyway.

Your lines are the most balanced I've seen yet, I hope Therrien is gonna at least try them.

Zephyr666

Apr 17, 2013
Depends on the center. Could be a ppg player if not more with Crosby.

60 - 70 points with a legit #1 center IMO.

malton

Feb 17, 2009
Leave Eller, Gallagher and Galchenyuk together.

Put pacs, pleks and rene together

dreamingofdrouin*

when gionta is gone...and briere is gone...and markov is making 3 million to play bottom line minutes and PP and bourque is on the third line with ryan oreily and mike mccarron and we have acquired a max talbot for the bottom line between prust and white, and the EGG line has completely hatched and plekanec has patches and a big mean lucic type sob on his right wing and tinordi and beaulieu are full developed and we've acquired a solid number 2 like a brent seabrook type...we will be contenders

Price My Man Crush

Aug 27, 2011
Montréal
when gionta is gone...and briere is gone...and markov is making 3 million to play bottom line minutes and PP and bourque is on the third line with ryan oreily and mike mccarron and we have acquired a max talbot for the bottom line between prust and white, and the EGG line has completely hatched and plekanec has patches and a big mean lucic type sob on his right wing and tinordi and beaulieu are full developed and we've acquired a solid number 2 like a brent seabrook type...we will be contenders

So...I'll see you in 4 years, fellows.

Rosso Scuderia

Jun 30, 2012
Not much cuz from what I heard here, he only have great chemistry with DD and DD alone. We should pair them together until the end of time. MaxPac is nothing with DD.

JoelWarlord

Ex-Noob616
May 7, 2012
Halifax
Therein needs to make some changes. There is no chemistry between Briere and Pacioretty. The Pleks line looks lost as well.

Put Pacioretty with Pleks and Bourque with DD and Briere

Like this idea. As much as DD needs Patches to get going, it's starting to get to the point where DD is just dragging down our best forward. Pleks and Pacioretty would be awesome, especially when you add Gionta it would just be such a fast line.

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
....but our awesome GM brought in Briere and Parros to fill the gaps! lol

Adriatic

Feb 27, 2004
:handclap:

Mr. Hab

Nov 17, 2004
Montreal
IF Pacioretty ever plays with Galchenyuk or Eller...we won't be able to afford Pacioretty's next contract!!!!!!!!!!:amazed::sarcasm:

Pacioretty - Eller - Briere/Gallagher:amazed:
Pacioretty - Galchenyuk - Gallagher/Briere:amazed:

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
Which would leave Gionta-Desharnais-Briere. That line would be horrific.
A situation which is entirely Bergevin's fault. We don't have mobility in our top6 because of the buttload of smurfs and exploitation-only players.

Desharnais needs to play wing and Patches needs to play with either Eller or Pleks.

Stripper

Mar 4, 2013
Just change some lines...

Galchenyuk - Eller - Gallagher : stays the same..
Pacioretty - Plekanec - Gionta/Briere
Bourque - Desharnais - Prust
Moen - Bournival - White

Bourne Endeavor

Apr 6, 2009
Montreal, Quebec
Pacioretty - Eller - Gionta
Desharnais - Galchenyuk - Gallagher
Bourque - Plekanec - Briere

Rotate the third wheels (DD, Gionta, Briere) based on performance. It's time we start playing our future.

NobleSix

High Tech Low-Life.
Apr 20, 2013
Vatican City
Pacioretty-Galchenyuk-Briere
Bournival-Plekanec-Gallagher
Gionta-Eller-Bourque
Moen-White-Prust
Parros (when healthy)

DD sits in the press box.

If things get bad, and you really want to switch things up. Might not be the best combos, but could be an interesting chemistry experiment against a struggling team. I know the EGG line is awesome, but if we're spiraling out of control we really have no choice but to break them up.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad