How many points will ADA score next season

How many points will ADA score next season?

• Total voters

Negan4Coach

Fantastic and Stochastic
Aug 31, 2017
Raleigh, NC
20/30

Last chance consciousness causes him to change his on ice presence/style/play in order to avoid conflict.

Yeah I don’t have a prediction of how many points he’ll score, but here is my other prediction:

Fights: 0
Dirty hits: 0
Heckling opponents benches: 0
Getting under opponents skin and making them go REEEE: 0

Because he will be trying to redeem himself and he plays for a team and a fan base that for whatever reason wants none of the above, unlike other towns like Philly and Boston which DEMAND it.

Reactions: Stickpucker

AD Skinner

Mar 18, 2009
bubble bath
I cant imagine him playing first pair, at least not at first. I would be reluctant to split up pesce and skjei as we know they work but having slavin and pesce reunited at the top may also be too good to pass up. I'd probably start

Slavin Pesce
Skjei Bear
Cole TDA

and see how that goes. Skjei and bear may not be ideal partners but the top and bottom pairs would probably be solid

Reactions: DaveG

Stickpucker

Playmaka
Jan 18, 2014
I think he breaks 50 points provided he's on PP1 and gets 18 minutes a game.

He's walking into a great situation where there are a lot of good options for him on the PP and I think he'll be able to move the puck better than Douglas with a slightly worse shot.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
I just hope to God he stays away from social media and all that shit, just focus on Hockey, please for the love of God.

If he does that, I think he'll do alright and rack up 30-ish points. But that's a big IF, and right now his history suggests he won't.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->