How many points does Kaprizov score this year?

How many points does Kaprizov score this year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
until we get him a good centre I don't see him going over a point per game. I think somewhere in the 70s is likely.

I don't think he needs a good center. I think Ek will be more than adequate.

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
I don't think he needs a good center. I think Ek will be more than adequate.
Brilliant logic.

It's a little known fact that most good hockey players hate playing with quality linemates :facepalm:

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
Brilliant logic.

It's a little known fact that most good hockey players hate playing with quality linemates :facepalm:

Ek is a quality linemate. [MOD]

I'll say it again [MOD], Kaprizov and Zucarello's style of play and skill level don't require the class "puck distributor" type of center to get them the puck. Kaprizov has shown me that he is quite capable of getting the puck and controlling it much the way a quality center does.

What Ek brings is size, some skill and a physical net front presence, which is what they lacked last season. I would like to see him do a little better when it comes to face-offs, however.

Last edited by a moderator:

BlackBusa24

Dec 13, 2018
I said sixties because I don't know how much motivation he will have now that he has gotten paid.

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
Yeah, the pass to JEE when Kap was wide open in front was concerning, even though a good pass and a non-hook would've been a tap-in. Just shelf it.
I know. Kap last year would’ve rifled it. Really good play by Zuccarello to get that to him too

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad