How many points do the Buffalo Sabres get this year?

How many Points?

• Total voters

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
I am hereby holding YOU accountable for being wrong in this poll!

Perhaps a collective "nee-ner-nee-ner-nee-ner!" directed at anyone who was wrong to have optimism about the team and a hardy pat on the back for the most active pessimists?

Looks like we are a very optimistic bunch :D

The difference between optimism and pessimism is when the kick in the crotch happens.

TehDoak

Chili that wants to be here
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Will fix everything
It’s interesting looking back. I didn’t think our offense would crash as hard as it did and I didn’t think UPL would be able to as good as he was down the stretch.

OkimLom

May 3, 2010
It’s interesting looking back. I didn’t think our offense would crash as hard as it did and I didn’t think UPL would be able to as good as he was down the stretch.
I didn't think UPL's peak would be so high, but I expected the inconsistent game in his play. His play down the stretch wasn't that great, but in that Jan-Feb range, he was a major reason why they were even sniffing playoffs into March.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
I didn't think UPL's peak would be so high, but I expected the inconsistent game in his play. His play down the stretch wasn't that great, but in that Jan-Feb range, he was a major reason why they were even sniffing playoffs into March.

His play down the stretch reminds me of every overworked goalie I've ever seen. This is them not having a capable or trusted backup and overdoing it with UPL.

OkimLom

May 3, 2010
His play down the stretch reminds me of every overworked goalie I've ever seen. This is them not having a capable or trusted backup and overdoing it with UPL.
That's very much quite possible of why he was so inconsistent.

Nikolajs Sillers

Jan 2, 2021
I just noticed that voting options are slightly off. if voted 80-90. Or 90- 100 then if team gets 90 so both are right.:laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad