How many Oilers are on the the ice?

McJadeddog

Sep 25, 2003
Regina, Saskatchewan
I was just listening to a TSN radio piece with Bob Mac, and it was mentioned that there are over 25 Leafs players on the ice everyday. All 3 people on the show agreed that this was high. This was pretty surprising to me, as I just assumed every NHL player was back on the ice since at least last week (and many of them before that). I know there were rumors that McDavid has been able to find ice for the past few weeks, but I don't know if thats true or not. Additionally, I saw an article last week about 1 group of 6 Oilers (well, 3 NHL players and 2 AHL players) that were using Rogers ice, but I haven't read anything more since then.

My question is: do we know how many Oilers have been getting on the ice everyday?

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
From what I've been hearing it's been tough to get a hold of players. They are not obligated to talk to anyone and a lot of them no one really knows what they are doing.

This is really the only thing I've heard outside of the 6 in Edmonton is below.

In Europe, Swedish players Oscar Klefbom, Adam Larsson and Joakim Nygard were skating before their Edmonton counterparts because COVID-19 restrictions were different.

Conditioning coach overseeing Edmonton Oilers camp regimen | Edmonton Journal

Reactions: Bring Back Bucky

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
McDavid tweeted a photo of him on the ice a few weeks ago, or it was someone else tweeting a photo of McDavid on the ice, but he said IIRC I'm back or something like that.

Reactions: Bring Back Bucky

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
This may be an underrated factor going into the tournament. Some teams have a leg up.

I actually liked Nygard before his injury so maybe this playoffs will be a coming out party for him

Ghost of Ethan Hunt

The Official Ghost of Space Ghosts Monkey
Jun 23, 2018
Top Secret Moon Base
Sharing. Did that PC gamer kid really make $30M?

upload_2020-7-1_2-46-5.png

Paperbagofglory

Nov 15, 2010
Yes.

Facebook also offered to buy his contract and double it but he declined and took the 30m buyout instead.
I get it. I am a little up there in age to be a gamer yet there i am. What i dont get is the big deal about Ninja. Hes bland and not entertaining hes not even the best at the games he plays and fortnite sucks ass. I would much rather watch someone good at games and entertaining. Too bad one of the biggest and best streamers for perma banned.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
I get it. I am a little up there in age to be a gamer yet there i am. What i dont get is the big deal about Ninja. Hes bland and not entertaining hes not even the best at the games he plays and fortnite sucks ass. I would much rather watch someone good at games and entertaining. Too bad one of the biggest and best streamers for perma banned.
Disrespect will be back on either Twitch or another platform.

Ninja is boring to watch, his audience is geared towards more of a kid friendly atmosphere.

If I wanted to watch someone good at games I would watch Shroud, although he's not streaming at the moment, or entertaining was definitely Dr Disrespect, his production quality was second to none.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad