How many goals for rookie Victor Olofsson this season?

Goalofsson Goals

• Total voters

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
Going strong
Elevated his play all around its actually pretty amazing I didn't think he would be so much better at everything in such a short amount of time. Looks better than Sam a nightly basis not many Sabres fans thought he would be the better winger for Jack.

tsujimoto74

May 28, 2012
I said before the season I'd be surprised if he didn't pot at least 20 and thought hitting 30+ was a possibility. 34 games in, and he's got 14 already, which is a pace of 33-34.

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
Finally got an empty netter today and it actually had a pretty good impact considering the Kings scored after making it the GWG. Jack and him got so many chances today surprised that they only scored on an empty netter.

Orange Fanta

Jun 22, 2016
Finally got an empty netter today and it actually had a pretty good impact considering the Kings scored after making it the GWG. Jack and him got so many chances today surprised that they only scored on an empty netter.
That one powerplay sequence was beautiful

Reactions: Mortiz

valet

obviously adhd
Sponsor
Jan 26, 2017
buffalo
Olofsson picked up right where he left off with 2 goals in his return from injury. Does anyone think he has a legit shot at 30 this year despite missing over a month of action?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad