How many goals for rookie Victor Olofsson this season?

Goalofsson Goals

• Total voters

SniperOnTheWing

Apr 28, 2017
I like Olofsson a lot but he ain't scoring 40. Somewhere around 25 with upside for 30 IF he stays in that L1 spot.

Let's not forget Buffalo is paying Skinner a lot of money and if he's not producing on his own on L2 he'll be stapled back to Eichel. The likely scenario is Olofsson eventually dropping to the 2nd line with probably Reinhart on his opposite wing but keeping his PP1 spot, and Skinner back with Eichel and someone else on the top line.

GOALOFSSON

Game Changer
Jun 6, 2018
Aspland
I like Olofsson a lot but he ain't scoring 40. Somewhere around 25 with upside for 30 IF he stays in that L1 spot.

Let's not forget Buffalo is paying Skinner a lot of money and if he's not producing on his own on L2 he'll be stapled back to Eichel. The likely scenario is Olofsson eventually dropping to the 2nd line with probably Reinhart on his opposite wing but keeping his PP1 spot, and Skinner back with Eichel and someone else on the top line.

This is my preferred scenario, one where I still see him getting ~30. Playing with both and 35 - 40 is definitely possible.

La Cosa Nostra

Caporegime
Jun 25, 2009
25-30. This guy is a budding top line goal scorer. The lack of respect he has got is hilarious. He had done nothing but absolutely dominate during prospect challenge, training camp, pre season, last year in the AHL, the year before that in the SHL, hell even his 6 game cup of coffee last year (4 points in 6 and had great chances that could have led to even more).

Not worried though because by Halloween this site will damn sure know his name.

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018
The sign in your first option should be reversed. Right now it says greater or equal to 20.

Nah man, OP is just really sure Olofsson goes off.

But yeah, dude is for real- 34-39 feels so optimistic but I honestly think he's good for 30+, so f*** it.

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018
25-30. This guy is a budding top line goal scorer. The lack of respect he has got is hilarious. He had done nothing but absolutely dominate during prospect challenge, training camp, pre season, last year in the AHL, the year before that in the SHL, hell even his 6 game cup of coffee last year (4 points in 6 and had great chances that could have led to even more).

Not worried though because by Halloween this site will damn sure know his name.

I just think it's one of those things where if you aren't a top pick, if you aren't proven by 22, then you must be some borderline player or a scrub- and nah, this dude just grew his game a bit later than most. Buff fans knew it was coming this year, I can't blame the rest of the league for having no idea our 24 year old rookie sniper was gonna be friggin legit- people wanna know about juniors, his come-up in the pros is insane though.

tsujimoto74

May 28, 2012
Considering he's in the AHL right now that's a very bold statement?

Assuming he stays up most of the year I'd say between 21 and 26?

Paper transaction for cap reasons. VO is on the top line and top PP unit...and fitting right in on both.

Reactions: abo9

La Cosa Nostra

Caporegime
Jun 25, 2009
30 is looking very likely.

VO now has 5 goals in his first 9 career games. VO is going to be a Calder finalist, book it. So nice finding our 3rd high end winger to go with Reinhart and Skinner. VO and Skinner are going to give us 70-80 goals a year between the two.

Reactions: GOALOFSSON

Dirty Dog

Wooftastic
Sponsor
Jul 11, 2013
The doghouse
Does anyone have a better rookie situation than having dahlin, eichel, and reinhart feeding you passes on the powerplay?

Derg12

Mar 12, 2014
24-year-old rookie, huh? Sigh, Calder trophy could use some rule changes.

There's a long* list of elder rookies with Calder recognition that precede him.

* There's about 18-20 who have won it from the age of 24 or older.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad