How many games will Conor Timmins play for the Avalanche in his career?

How many games will Timmins play for the Avalanche?

• Total voters

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
It's either going to be 2-50 or >300. If he skates in 80%+ of the games this season Ill be super optimistic. If he can't break the lineup due to injuries or depth then I have to imagine his time with the Avs (and probably his pro career) will be over.

Reactions: klozge

Patagonia

Keep Whining
Jan 6, 2017
Based on what Sakic said, Timmins is healthy and the organization looks forward to him being in the top 6. I think he'll play 300 games for the Avs.

This would be absolutely incredible, but unrealistic with some many injuries.

Hopeful to be wrong...

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
It's hard to know. Crosby and Bergeron had significant concussion issues and managed to have great careers afterwards.

I'm more worried about how the lack of playing during important development years will hold him back.

Reactions: McMetal

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Tough to say but between his injuries and his inability to skate I must admit I’m not overly optimistic.

Habs desperately need a RH puck mover and if they are high on him I’d love to try to turn him into Danault right now.

Tralfamadore

Don't Panic.
Sep 25, 2011
Don't think he'll be an NHLer long term at least not with the Avs. Too much time missed and now with the Avs depth on D he won't have as much opportunity.

Patagonia

Keep Whining
Jan 6, 2017
Don't think he'll be an NHLer long term at least not with the Avs. Too much time missed and now with the Avs depth on D he won't have as much opportunity.

Timmins being a RHD is only reason there still a chance. Depth is LHD they can afford another season of Byram in the Minors.

Undoubtedly, Sakic remains open to trades and RHD has to be high on the list. Drafted Barron and Helleson are still 2-3 years away. EJ has 2 years remaining, possibly less when exposed and taken by SEA.

Timmins needs to reach the NHL as a regular this incoming season or AVs career is over.

Alex Jones

BIG BOWL 'A CHILI!!
Jun 8, 2009
Conspiratron 9000
A couple thoughts. Even if he stays healthy Timmins will have a shortened career because of his skating. I don't even want to imagine how slow a 30+Timmins will be. I think he plays parts of a couple seasons, but eventually either his injuries catch up to him or he wants enough money that the Avs decide he's not worth it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad