How many Canucks games did you watch this year?

How many Canucks games did you watch this season (2018-19)

• Total voters

HelloCookie

Nov 23, 2016
Finland
20 games. That's a good amount of lost sleep and irritated stomach acids. Most memorable were EP's first goal and the 6-7 OT game against Colorado.

Reactions: Tritsche

garbageteam

Jan 7, 2010
Literally five. I went to all of them in person. I'm not watching this shitshow even with EP on TV, I'd rather be on Netflix if I'm in front of a television.

Next season, zero. Unless JB & co are canned and I can see some future for this ship to be righted. I'm sure they won't notice losing my five games worth of revenue but if more and more people continue to tune out, maybe that will finally push Aquilini to make a "bold" move.

Melvin

21/12/05
Sep 29, 2017
Montreal, QC
End to end without pvr or anything, not many. Maybe 7.

Mostly caught the condensed game for most of them. Just too hard to give a f*** with how badly the team is managed.

Definitely caught more games at the beginning of the year. Stopped giving a f*** fairly early.

Last edited:
Reactions: vancityluongo

PuckMunchkin

Very Nice, Very Evil!
Dec 13, 2006
Lapland
Being in Finland my morning routine is usually a cup of coffee and a NHL game.

Ended up watching roughly 65 games of Nucks this year and another ~30 something games not involving Canucks.

I skipped most of the games that EP wasn't playing and random games here and there that I accidentally spoiled for my self before getting around to watching them.

Last edited:

Bobby Digital

Jun 15, 2006
Watched parts but never watched a full game. I said back in 2014 I won't be until we commit to a full rebuild.

bandwagonesque

I eat Kraft Dinner and I vote
Mar 5, 2014
Probably only 35 or so, all streamed. Pettersson's early play reminded me of what it was like to watch exciting hockey. The rest of the year the team was chasing the play constantly and it got boring muy rapido.

VanillaCoke

Oct 30, 2013
Start to finish maybe 5, in total around 40.

Watched alot of other teams games, mostly in the east

Nomobo

Feb 20, 2015
Victoria
Probably didn’t miss more than 10 or so games which is testament of how boring my life really is.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014
2 many but way less then last year. I started watching hockey when we went to the cup and thought thatd be the normal thing. Now Im losing it. Will try and watch the playoffs but if the Canucks stinker up again next year not sure Id even watch 20 games.

elwin316

Jun 4, 2009
Bought a golf simulator about halfway through the year and basically stopped watching TV all together lol.

In total, probably "watched" about half the games. Of those games, 90% of the time the game was simply on in the background and I was doing something else.

ErrantShepherd

Nostalgic despite the Bad
Dec 2, 2018
...Canada, eh?
I would say full games in the 20ish range, caught about 40-50ish partial games, and some games I just caught the highlights or watched the last bit in the third/OT.

I used to watch way more.

ErrantShepherd

Nostalgic despite the Bad
Dec 2, 2018
...Canada, eh?
2 many but way less then last year. I started watching hockey when we went to the cup and thought thatd be the normal thing. Now Im losing it. Will try and watch the playoffs but if the Canucks stinker up again next year not sure Id even watch 20 games.

Its rough starting out with the Gillis era Canucks, great original team to catch, but nothing but pain since then.

...but hey, be happy kid. You didnt have to watch Messier. :cry:

krutovsdonut

eeyore
Sep 25, 2016
i was just remarking that this season is the most i have ever watched. 70+ watched through. i missed a few travelling but often got radio coverage, or saw parts of the games.

Reactions: PuckMunchkin

Fire Benning

diaper filled piss baby
Oct 2, 2016
Hell
I can only remember one game I didn't watch any part of, for the ones I watched from start to finish probably about 55-60.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad