How many ads has your ad blocker blocked in 15 minutes on HFBoards?

Unspecified

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Apr 29, 2015
upload_2020-9-20_11-12-27.png

Reactions: deepdark

loadie

Official Beer Taster
Sponsor
Jan 1, 2003
New Brunswick
Become a sponsor. Best money you can spend if you spend way too much time on HF Boards and Ads are pissing you off

Guerzy

I'm a fricken baby
Jan 16, 2005
Political discussion is no longer permitted on HFBoards unless it is directly related to hockey.
Political Discussion Forum Removed

The frustration with the current situation is understood. The decision was made by site administration and at this time, there is no plan to change this decision.

If you feel strongly about this decision, you can either use the Contact Us link at the bottom of every page (Contact Us | HFBoards - NHL Message Board and Forum for National Hockey League) or PM an administrator such as myself.

Please refrain from posting publicly about politics for the time being.

Reactions: DropTheGloves

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
Political discussion is no longer permitted on HFBoards unless it is directly related to hockey.
Political Discussion Forum Removed

The frustration with the current situation is understood. The decision was made by site administration and at this time, there is no plan to change this decision.

If you feel strongly about this decision, you can either use the Contact Us link at the bottom of every page (Contact Us | HFBoards - NHL Message Board and Forum for National Hockey League) or PM an administrator such as myself.

Please refrain from posting publicly about politics for the time being.
Off to a great start I see :naughty:

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
I'm drowning right now on mobile. They used to be at the bottom and now it's in the middle of the posts, which requires so much scrolling

Pretty much unusable at this point HF. You've sunk to a new low

I don't use ad-block. But I can't run this site on mobile. Last time I tried, I was crushed by malignant ads. Just malignant.

Arguably, that was a time ago, but you know, fool me once.

KapG

Dec 2, 2008
Toronto
I'm drowning right now on mobile. They used to be at the bottom and now it's in the middle of the posts, which requires so much scrolling

Pretty much unusable at this point HF. You've sunk to a new low
They are back at it again now. Every f***ing page they pop up at the top and the bottom of the browser on mobile. I want to throw my phone through the f***ing wall.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->