How Low could Esposito and Cherepanov fall

McDoused

Feb 5, 2007
Katy <3
I think a few good points have been brought out. It is a very deep draft but lacks top in potential elite players and any teams that pass on both cherepanov or epsosito will regret it. I see boston taking esposito at 8th and washington will probably take cherepanov with the 5th.

The top 3 in the draft more likely then not will be voracek, kane and turris in no particular order. I think this is regardless of if trades happen and teams switch picks. It makes perfect sense to me for philly to trade down with edmonton (maybe im biased) but then they get JVR and someone possibly like a Jacques or maybe a 2nd round pick so the oilers draft one of those 3 mentioned above.

Anyways after that the kings will most likely take alzner, washington will take cherepanov and the oilers will grab JVR.

mazmin

Wig like a mink skin, soft like Twinkie dough
May 15, 2004
Winnipeg
I still think Cherepanov has an outside chance at number 1. Let's give credit where it's due, he's a proven scorer at two high levels (RSL & WJC). He plays well in big games and had a really solid playoffs with Avangard Omsk. I don't see him falling out of the top 5.

Esposito had his numbers inflated by Radulov last year but he's still one of the most talented players in the draft. I think he'll fall between 10-15.

iceman42

May 7, 2003
Enfield, NH
Man some guys really fall for it around here. This guy is crap, this guy is lazy (with no one else backing it up), this guy is this. Here is a news flash. Its the NHL draft, every team and agent are floating rumors and misinformation to anyone who will listen, in the hopes that a player they covet, but have a slim chance of drafting, will fall a few spots. In the end the players usually go where they are slated.

Cherepanov will likely go in the top 5 and Esposito will go in the top 10 to 15. IF both screw it up in the combine then you could see a tumble.

Askel

By the way Benning should be fired.
Apr 19, 2004
Malmö/Vancouver
He is too big a question mark to go 2,3. He just isn't motivated, smirks training, defensive duties, and has a huge russian transfer agreement over his head. I think he will go 6-10.

You base this on what?
I really get anoyed with people talking **** about players they know **** about.
Hes better defensevly and bigger than Kane.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad