How long is this going to go on?

OG6ix

Apr 11, 2006
Toronto
Free Hawks seats go begging

Wirtz has really killed that franchise. I mean no one in Chicago really cares about the blackhawks, if they are old enough to even remember the team.

Whenever Wirtz passes on whoever buys this club has some serious work to do. I wonder if the Fans will come back instantly though I doubt it.

Mr BLUEandWHITE

Nov 14, 2005
Toronto
It's says you have to register to the paper. But I agree with you, he is the worst owner and the worst part about is he does not care.

Dolemite

The one...the only...
Sponsor
May 4, 2004
Washington DC
Free Hawks seats go begging

Wirtz has really killed that franchise. I mean no one in Chicago really cares about the blackhawks, if they are old enough to even remember the team.

Whenever Wirtz passes on whoever buys this club has some serious work to do. I wonder if the Fans will come back instantly though I doubt it.

Unfortunately, this will continue to happen until Wirtz sells the team.

pavvento

Jan 20, 2007
I don't understand how the NHL can step in and basically block a team from being sold so that it won't be moved, but can't step in and make wirtz televise the NHL'S games.

Bobby Orr

"The season ticket-holder gift came in the mail this week," Bob said. "It was a piece of 'game-used plexiglass' from the United Center. It comes with a little piece of wood to hold it.

"What did that cost them? Basically, they spent maybe $2 on a gift for season ticket-holders. It's the epitome of crap, an old piece of glass."

:biglaugh:

<Wirtzy addressing crowd at season ticket holders meeting...>

"I want to up the stakes for next year, so on top of the $2 piece of glass, you will also receive a complementary Bill Wirtz keychain, retail value 62 cents. Line up for those season ticket renewals now folks".

blackhawksmaniac

Jun 4, 2006
South Bend, IN
I'll say in a year or two Wirtz will say "I am no longer able to run the organization so I'll give the team to my son Peter"

1 hour later...
"I announce my intention to sell the Blackhawks" a kid can dream?

GuloGulo

Nov 16, 2005
trunkofacamaro
I'll say in a year or two Wirtz will say "I am no longer able to run the organization so I'll give the team to my son Peter"

1 hour later...
"I announce my intention to sell the Blackhawks" a kid can dream?

You think the Wirtzes would ever give up ownership of the team while they're in control of the arena?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad