How long does it take the PS NOW to expire after the 7 day free trial ends?

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
I know it's a strange title, but I ask because my 7 day free trial should have expired on the 27th and it hasn't yet, I know yesterday was a Holiday so maybe that's why they never cancelled it yet.

I don't want to be billed for this because this was supposed to be a 7 day free trial

guinness

Not Ingrid for now
Mar 11, 2002
Missoula, Montana
www.missoulian.com
Hopefully you don't have automatic billing setup (for example, that how the Nintendo online-Switch Prime was setup), I had to manually disable it...otherwise, you may have been charged.

Double check your credit or bank statements, and see if there's a charge on there, if not, you're probably OK.

PepperKeenan

Sep 22, 2012
Sweden
Thanks for reminding me.
You will probably need to turn off auto-renewal subscription not to get billed, it might be too late if your 7 days are up.

Go to Settings -> Account management ->Account information ->Playstation Subscriptions -> Playstation Now ->Turn off auto-renewal.

I think that when you started the 7 day free trial, you automatically accepted to renewal after your 7 days unless you un-subscribed yourself.

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
Thanks for reminding me.
You will probably need to turn off auto-renewal subscription not to get billed, it might be too late if your 7 days are up.

Go to Settings -> Account management ->Account information ->Playstation Subscriptions -> Playstation Now ->Turn off auto-renewal.

I think that when you started the 7 day free trial, you automatically accepted to renewal after your 7 days unless you un-subscribed yourself.
This. Most trials I have seen you need to manually cancel it.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
If it's anything like adding or renewing a PlayStation Plus subscription then auto-renewal will have been turned on when you started the trial, so you're probably f***ed.

aleshemsky83

Apr 8, 2008
You got charged, and probably won't get a refund since it's been a full day even if you cancel it now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad