How injured is Kucherov in reality?

How injured is Kucherov?

• Total voters

tapi

Oct 25, 2009
With the controversy over the gaming of the cap system by the Bolts and Kuch miraculously hitting playing condition for the first game of the play-offs, it would be interesting to survey hfboarders conceptions of Kucherovs physical condition at the moment. The floor is yours.

bov

Nov 13, 2010
Suggesting he is 100% is laughable. I'm not sure he's overly "injured" per se, vs just not being in his best game shape (i.e rusty), but he is definitely not in peak form. Fortunately, he's such an amazing talent that he finds a way to be a threat despite not being at the top of his game.

GreeningOil

Yarpmeister
Jun 22, 2016
Saskatoon
Suggesting he is 100% is laughable. I'm not sure he's overly "injured" per se, vs just not being in his best game shape (i.e rusty), but he is definitely not in peak form. Fortunately, he's such an amazing talent that he finds a way to be a threat despite not being at the top of his game.
I’m pretty sure he’s at 100% (his new normal) or as close as he will be to it. Playing with an injured hip in any sport is near impossible.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
With the controversy over the gaming of the cap system by the Bolts and Kuch miraculously hitting playing condition for the first game of the play-offs, it would be interesting to survey hfboarders conceptions of Kucherovs physical condition at the moment. The floor is yours.
People are just going to look at his point totals without watching games and claim he's 100%.

But honestly, who the f*** cares. People need to stop f***ing whining and get over it. The NHL investigated, as it always does, he was actually not supposed to return until June but came back early and IMO its's pretty clear he's not at 100%

Number8

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
Couldn’t find the “back to 100% several weeks before close of regular season” so didn’t vote.:laugh:

By the way, this is no criticism of Tampa. League left a loophole as big as a barn door and Tampa wisely just walked through it. Don’t shoot the management team who was simply smart enough to take full advantage of the smartest boy in the room (Gary B).

My snarky comment is targeted at shaky Gary, not Tampa.

By the way, think Gary will fine me for that? Or does his gag order not extend to fans? Yet.:naughty:

VoluntaryDom

Formerly DominicBoltsFan / Ⓐ / ✞
Oct 31, 2016
Tampa FL
He was expected to return around the 2nd round. He chose to come back early, so he's probably not quite at 100%, but he's probably close.

Reactions: User9992

TheGoldenJet

Apr 2, 2008
Coquitlam, BC
He doesn’t seem quite the same to me. When he scored that one timer at ES last round, he couldn’t really put his hips into it while skating. I think he is still working his way back to full health, hopefully the break here does him some good.

Most importantly for TB fans, he needs to be truly back to 100% for next season. But I’m sure another Cup would be nice first.

Reactions: User9992

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad