How has Lehner been doing in Long Island?

Romkey

Jul 24, 2011
After reading his story this past summer, I find myself rooting for the guy. Any islanders fans want to chyme in and let me know how he's been (I know his stats aren't stellar). Has he met your expectations?

Pure Slaughter Value

Jun 6, 2002
New York
Visit site
Tough stretch for him recently as he’s obviously still injured. That being said, he’s been a pleasant surprise. Probably would take a little more flack but Greiss has been very good and goalies playing through nagging injuries is pretty difficult (and very noticeable).

Let in stinker last night on the first shot of the game and was screened on another goal. Vegas played a pretty fast game but they didn’t get many shots on net. Lehner could establish no rhythm

Sep 19, 2008
Haven't really checked up on him in a while but last I saw he was doing okay. Remember that Mitch Korn left the Caps to work with the Isles and Mitch Korn is one of the best hockey goalie coaches out there.

LamorielloAndSon

May 28, 2018
Started great fell off a little bit in November and now the isles aren’t scoring and the teams losing games that he shouldn’t be

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad