Value of: How good/potential of STL's Vince Dunn?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
Now that mitch reinke name has been brought up. Was wondering would he be expendable for the blues? And if so what would the blues be looking at. I was thinking a prospect like bracco may be fair, but I'm not too sure on value.

Novacain

Feb 24, 2012
That probably isn't a bad suggestion. You could use a RHD prospect, we could use a RW prospect.

We could? Kyrou, Thompson, Kostin, Foley, Stevens. We have 5 RW prospects you could argue are top 100 prospects in hockey. It might be our biggest weak spot in the NHL, but we are swimming with RW prospects.

simon IC

Sponsor
Sep 8, 2007
Canada
Now that mitch reinke name has been brought up. Was wondering would he be expendable for the blues? And if so what would the blues be looking at. I was thinking a prospect like bracco may be fair, but I'm not too sure on value.
Not a bad offer. I would certainly consider it.

67Blues

Got it for Bobby
Mar 22, 2013
Section 111
We could? Kyrou, Thompson, Kostin, Foley, Stevens. We have 5 RW prospects you could argue are top 100 prospects in hockey. It might be our biggest weak spot in the NHL, but we are swimming with RW prospects.
True, but of those listed, only Thompson and Kyrou are RHS. We need some RHS on that wing, especially on the PP. I could also see Thompson sliding back to center as he matures. Kostin, Foley, and Stevens are all LHS. That is what intrigues me about Bracco, he is a RHS if his stats are correct.

I just don't have a feel for where he is in his development. Kostin is still a year away at least. Foley and Stevens are probably a year or two away. If Bracco is ready now, that really draws my interest to see if he is a good fit. That would let us dump Sobie and move Berglund to center and Jaskin on the other side.

67Blues

Got it for Bobby
Mar 22, 2013
Section 111
Put it up on the main board an see who bites from Toronto's perspective. You seem to have the interest of several Blues fans. Minor moves like this usually benefit from a good, civil discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad