Votes: 10 14.5%
  • Top 10 team

Votes: 7 10.1%
  • Out of 26 letters team H is not top 10

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
I haven't gone through the rigorous process of penciling out all the other letter name teams, but it's hard to see this being anything but a top contender. All the Hugheses helps, but they've got world class Center depth, a great blueline, and actually have some quality goaltending to backstop the whole thing. It's hard to see those aspects all lining up for many other letters.

apollo18

Oct 20, 2018
Matthews, McDavid, Makar, MacKinnon, JT Miller, K'Andre Miller, Markstrom, Marner, Marchand, Malkin, Marchment, Morrissey, Marchessault, McAcoy, Matheson, Maccelli, McTavish, Mintyukov, McNabb, Meier...

would make the following I assume ?

Miller McDavid Marner
Marchand Mackinnon Matthews
Marchment Malkin Marchessault
Meier McTavish Maccelli

Makar - McAvoy
Morrissey - Miller
Mintyukov - Matheson

Markstrom
Montemblaut

GOilers88

#DustersWinCups
Dec 24, 2016
I would put Hagel on this team over a bunch of other guys. And I know this is probably controversial, but I'd also take Hanifin over Hamilton and let Luke play on his offside.

And Hartman probably takes the 4C spot over Henrique. Shift him to wing. I'd probably end up dropping Holtz and Huberdeau to make room for Hartman and Hagel.
How has he heedlessly and heinously happened to have had Holtz and Huberdeau higher than Hanifin and Hagel? How haughty.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad