How Good IS Kyle Connor

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
sure as **** hope you are right, many of us feel that shipped has sailed as a 21 year old with near 30 goals and over 40 goals in his first 2 seasons..

That 3rd over all pick is massive for you guys.....seems like there is a consensus top 2 in Hughes and Kakko but that leaves a guy like Byram for Stan and that guy has franchise #1 D man written all over him. I would salivate at that thought just look how dominant a kid like Heiskanen is for Dallas.....as Keith sunsets out Byram steps in.

Reactions: AmericanDream

LovetheWPGJets

Apr 17, 2019
He's very good, but I'd like to see him create more on his own without 2 elite players on his line. Like I said in another thread, Ehlers creates more on his own, but Connor has superior hands and decision making speed. Ehlers skating allows him to create without much help.
Explain Ehlers to me. I don't see this.

Reactions: Ippenator

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
That 3rd over all pick is massive for you guys.....seems like there is a consensus top 2 in Hughes and Kakko but that leaves a guy like Byram for Stan and that guy has franchise #1 D man written all over him. I would salivate at that thought just look how dominant a kid like Heiskanen is for Dallas.....as Keith sunsets out Byram steps in.
yep, for me it isn't even close - Byram..Byram..and did I mention Byram???

Keith - Jokiharju
Byram - Murphy
Forsling - Gustafsson

that is a far better top 6 than what we started with. Byram checks so many boxes, he reminds me of a LD version of Trouba but with better skating/offensive instincts..kid is nasty to play against, what more could you ask for??

Reactions: ps241

raideralex99

Whiteout Is Coming.
Dec 18, 2015
West Coast
yep, for me it isn't even close - Byram..Byram..and did I mention Byram???

Keith - Jokiharju
Byram - Murphy
Forsling - Gustafsson

that is a far better top 6 than what we started with. Byram checks so many boxes, he reminds me of a LD version of Trouba but with better skating/offensive instincts..kid is nasty to play against, what more could you ask for??
So then pull a full strings and push Trouba to the Hawks management.:D

raideralex99

Whiteout Is Coming.
Dec 18, 2015
West Coast
many on our board want him.

at the time we were sitting 12th, some were proposing 12th OV and Jokiharju for him..I thought that was pretty damn fair if he isn't planning on staying with the Jets..
With the Hawks and the Avs getting high picks next year the central is going to be tough ... no easy games ... no coasting for any teams.

brock0791

Jul 2, 2015
please share where you read that..we are expecting 7 years @ over $7 mil per...

Maybe before Dubas ruined the market giving Nylander 7m. Panarin got 6m on his last two bridge years. 3.5-4m for first bridge 5.5-6m for 2nd is more likely since I don't think 8m/7 is going to work for our cap

brock0791

Jul 2, 2015
On the bright side if you were to project the raises needed for KFC and Laine at the start of the season vs what we think now as a combination will probably be same or slightly less

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->