HOw good is babchuk?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlad The Impaler

Feb 27, 2002
Montreal
Flames Draft Watcher said:
Not as worthless as yours. Was I talking to you? You obviously don't think Markov's post was contradictory. I do.

I didn't think his post was contradictory.

Although it wasn't accurate either, IMO.

salty justice

May 25, 2004
Los Angeles
Flames Draft Watcher said:
Not as worthless as yours. Was I talking to you? You obviously don't think Markov's post was contradictory. I do.

Your sole purpose was to make a smart ass remark and you werent even correct! Get a life clown.

markov`

Feb 23, 2003
Top 2 in the world
Visit site
Vlad The Impaler said:
I didn't think his post was contradictory.

Although it wasn't accurate either, IMO.

As you probably know, my first language is french but I also speak english very well. Anyway...

What I meant is that Babchuk has a very high upside, and that yeah, he could be the best defenseman out of the group on young defensemen in hockey.

BlackJack21

Nov 6, 2002
Montreal
Visit site
X-SHARKIE said:
IMO.

Barker
Babchuk
Seabrook

I saw Babchuk twice live last year and once on T.V. durring the All star game. He's the real deal.

Aggre if were talking a bout peak potential...

If I had to draft them I would pick Babchuck 1st cansidering he's almost a sure thing for a decent NHL performance. I consider the other 2 as gamble right now...

BJ21

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
I've seen him a few times down here in Norfolk. And probably will see him a few more times before the season's over.

What I can say from the first few games is he's a big kid with a strong shot. He's pretty solid as far as positioning goes, though the Coach for Norfolk doesn't really have faith in him on the PK so much. His shot is really heavy, but it takes him a while to get it off. And it's not as accurate as it could/should be. Lastly, he's really a target for others as far as roughing, and hitting and picking on. Other teams seem to want to try to get him to take a stupid penalty. Which he's done a time or two. And on another note, he sure can't fight. One fight I did see vs Hershey, he got in one weak punch and spent the rest of it getting pummeled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad