How good are the Arizona Coyotes?

generalshepherd141

Jun 12, 2017
America
They were somewhat close to a WC spot with half of their team out with injuries last year. Say what you want about Kessel, but he's a huge get for them. Plus Rick Tocchet proved he is a solid HC last year. I think they are a playoff team in the West (Pacific).

Hockey4Lyfe

Feb 26, 2018
They would of had a solid chance at the playoffs last year if only they would have stayed healthy.

The race for the wildcards was a joke in the West. Give them everyone back and they make it last year.

As for this year, it resides on Kessel I would say. His stat line looks okay from last year but if you ask any Penguins fan, he was a liability on the ice. Does that downward trend continue? Or does he pick his game up in a new setting?

I think they can get a wildcard this year if their goalie situation is alright to good.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Lot of it will rest on Raanta's health. Kessel finally gives them a forward to carry the mail offensively but I don't know that he's all that capable anymore of elevating those around him. Maybe Keller and Schmaltz can take a step. I like their defense :dunno: that forward group is still sub par IMO.

Could see it coming down between them and the Canucks for 4th place in the Pacific this season. Doubt that really means much the way the Central looks.

Zeke and luther

Aug 14, 2019
They're pretty good. Had they been partially healthy last season, they would've made the playoffs instead of the avs, and the avs hype train might not have existed.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad