How Does it Feel to be a Vegas Golden Knights Fan?

AMostlyWildPerson

Jul 2, 2017
West Coast
I feel like I know the answer, but still. With so many people wishing they could say they were a day one Vegas fan, how does it feel to be one? Cause I know you're all here, you wonderful people. This is your chance to brag and boast, so please go ahead. I refuse to be a bandwagoner, but I'd love to know how you all feel about the "phenomenon" that is your team, about your community, about why you're all here, anything.

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
GdrinkC.gif

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
Its still hockey so its not like there is a huge "bandwagon" anywhere other than in Vegas. I see almost no VGK gear around Denver so its not like its become a thing here and I would guess same in California, Arizona or anywhere else they already have a team. The one bandwagon that was supposed to develop, people who were non-hockey fans who live in Vegas or have a connection to the town, has developed pretty well and its great to see the logo all over town. I'm sure its much bigger than it would have had the Knights been losing a lot. You see it every home game with how many people mention its their first Knights game or even first hockey game ever. That was why the NHL wanted the market and other than for partisan reasons no fan of the other 30 teams could argue this hasn't been an absolutely stunning success for the league so far.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Been a fan of the idea since its inception. Of course you can't be a fan of an actual team until they are iced, so the bandwagon thing is pretty backhanded.

I've said all along that I'm going to stick with this team until they are competitive. It's not our fault that happened instantly.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad