How do you wear your Jersey

Status
Not open for further replies.

hova09

Jun 8, 2004
How do you wear your jersey? Like a normal shirt, or a bit baggy? For me I like to wear them a bit larger, but I received a jersey thats a bit small and fits like a shirt lol.. do you think it looks fine if its small?

DaveyCrockett

Dec 8, 2003
Toronto
Visit site
I'm a small player (5'8.5" with a medium frame) so larger jerseys just hang off me and make me look like a cube. I'll take a jersey a little too small over one that is too big.

It Kills Me

Aug 6, 2004
medmed said:
i have nike quest 2 pants and i'm a small player too so i pu my jersey à la kovalchuck
je ne comprend pas. a la kovalchuck?

W.e. I just put it on like a normal shirt.

Vyse64

N64
Feb 13, 2003
Calgary AB
I don't like my jerseys baggy when I play but I don't mind too much when just wearing one, I wear a M, a L feels way too baggy when I play but my hockey team only has L and XL I got to live with a L and I don't tuck in my jersey at all

I'm 5'10 1/2 - 155

Last edited:

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
I prefer the XL's. I play goal and D. Big jerseys give less to shoot at and as a defenseman I usually don't have to worry about people grabbing me to slow me down on the break out.

Avery4Byng*

Sock said:
I didn't know there were ways to wear sweaters. I just throw mine on, and let it do whatever it wants.
Same deal... its just a jersey.

nesbit_21

Aug 2, 2005
i ussually drape the sleaves over my shoulder and tie them at my chest, ivy league university style, a very nice accent to pressed cotten dress shirt.

If I want to get a little more dressed up, i'll tuck it in a nice pair of Black pleated slacks, and wear a "to-die-for" Vneck cashmere sweater vest over top. Always a hit!

MiZZZike*

5'10 180
I like tight fitting jerseys but when you play youth hockey you basically get what you get and large is the most common. I always tuck in the back and left side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->