RDS: How do you watch your Habs game streaming?

Habsfan2992

One of the 1st
May 12, 2004
Oakville
I dunno... I see maybe < 1% of people complaining in the chat. I personally never had much issues, maybe someone who watches more habs games than I could chime in too though :) It's by the far the best choice for streams.
over 70 users watching now and it's against NYI so it fills up quite a lot when MTL is playing a real team. Tonight I'm having no problems...like I said it's not all the time, mostly when there are big games I suppose

Compile

Feb 27, 2008
In an Igloo
Hello to all. I am currently watching my Habs games on RDS with Bell. With RDS and all the other family channels, it's costing me a small fortune every month. I am thinking about cutting off Bell and go streaming (with Netflix and Hulu). As for my hockey fix, the only thing I found was NHL GameCenter. Anybody uses it? I am tempted but their "Watch Live Out-of-Market Games..." threw me off. Does it mean you can only watch Columbus games? :) All I want is watch my Canadiens game!

Thanks.

Jack
I pay $12.95/mth for Bell TV (satellite), I met a guy that works in Ottawa and gave me a deal and a half.

1st year free, that include HD receiver. Since I have more then 1 tv, I opted to get 1 PVR and 1 HD. I only pay for the PVR, after a year I'm able to change my package to anything I want. I could get RDS/TSN-HABS but since I spend most of my time on a PC, I stream using:

habsonlinetv.blogspot.ca, there are English feeds and RDS feeds. Pretty easy to use site.

I'll leave this here until tomorrow morning as I don't want the broadcasters to get shut down. Tomorrow at 9am I'll be removing the link and you'll have to pm me.

If you want my Bell rep contacts numbers just PM me. He is the head manager for Bell New Home Construction. Not sure if he can hook up people in Montreal/surrounding area, but if anyone wants the contact just PM me.

GHF377

Watching from afar
Apr 11, 2011
Hockey limbo
I tried pretty much everything from ESPN via Europe when they still offered hockey, over free streams to Game Centre Live - and ended up with hockeystreams as well. They have vastly improved their service this season, too.

nodice

Registered Lurker
Feb 3, 2009
Vancouver
has anyone had success with any free web sites that offer a downloadable desktop app? i assume this are just excuses to load your computer with spam, so i have never tried them...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->