How do you stay connected?

Church

The last lion
Mar 26, 2010
Montreal, QC
It's been a crazy week so far but friday is gonna be insane which is why I thought it could be nice knowing what media, source .. you follow on twitter, what apps you use on your android/iphone to keep in touch with the hockey world.

On my part, I follow the usual TSN/RDS/ESPN guys but I'm still looking for some sort of quick feed/news/mobile hfboards like app on my android. How about you guys?

Last edited:

ZARTONK

Headscratcher!
Jul 4, 2008
Montreal
HFBoards is always open at work, so I get to check that out while working.

I follow the usual suspects on twitter, Bob McKenzie, Pierre LeBrun, Renaud Lavoie, Darren Dreger and John Lu.

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
HFboards until the Habs sign someone and the forum crashes. Then I just watch TSN/check McKenzie/Dreger/Lavoie twitter.

Richiebottles

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 26, 2010
Yea your best bet is twitter. You can set up your phone to get tweets directly as Message texts. I get tweets from Bob Mac, Dregger, Lebrun and Lavoie. Pretty much all you need to know comes from these guys.

The Nightman

Plateaued User
Aug 13, 2006
Bruce Garrioch, Eklund and anybody with hockey related account that has the word 'Rumors' in their name.

I'd say I'm pretty well connected.

Edit: Also follow @thefourthperiod

Last edited:

BubbleGumPlant

Jul 2, 2012
@HabsTalk11 is pretty legit. Been following this kid since the lockout and he's on the money all the time, which shocks me cuz he looks like he's 14 with braces. He's annoying during Habs' games but for news, this kid calls stuff before it leaks. Give him a follow.

Apr 28, 2010
TheScore app
Bleacher Report app (you have to set up your fave teams though, and the league)

If you dont have a twitter (I dont), then you should just download these apps. Theyre pretty quick. They just popup on your cellphone screen when there's a trade/signing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad