How Do You Rank The Following: Top 30 Centers And Top 50 Players

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
In what world is Eichel ahead of names like Toews and Duchene. He's on pace for 55 points in his sophomore year after 56 last year and is not yet a very good defensive player. He's going to be a stud but he is super overrated right now

BruinsFTW

Jun 26, 2007
Boston, MA
I'm sorry for forgetting 1 player who's been invisible this year?

Carrer-wise, I'd probably slide him in between Couture and Stepan

:laugh:

Right.

Just cause hes having a slow start because he was hurt, still looks hurt honestly he isn't worthy of your list. He played great during the World cup as well.

Guys like Barkov, Carter, Matthews, Scheifele, Drai, Oreilly, Krejci, Johansen, Spezza are better than Bergeron....OK.

Was key in 2 cup runs for Boston, and winning won. Plays great for Canada. Half your list hasn't had a 1/3 of the accomplishments Bergeron has..let alone arguably being the best defensive forward in the game and winning Selkes year in year out.

Sure I may be biased being a Bruins fan and watching him year in year out....but even half of HF boards have him top 5 or the least top 10 for christ sakes. Easily the worst list of the bunch. You wish Eichel was or even becomes #9. Crosby, Malkin, Bergeron, Kopitar, Toews, McDavid, Seguin, Stamkos, Giroux, Getzlaf, Thornton, Backstrom in no order off top of my head already pushing him towards 15-20

urho

Sep 12, 2008
Oulu
Sure I may be biased being a Bruins fan and watching him year in year out....but even half of HF boards have him top 5 or the least top 10 for christ sakes.

You can't be more biased than a guy who thinks his favourite player Eichel is #9 in center rating right now :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad