How do you like the kings new goal horn?

Do you like the kings new goal horn?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
They hired a new in game entertainment guy so they're trying some stuff out when there's nobody in the stands. Personally didn't think there was anything wrong with how they used the horn before. I hope this guy didn't fire Dave Joseph, because whoever they replaced him with sounds terrible

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
It only seems new because we only heard it like once in the past five seasons but also...

It sounds like a 4 year old messing with his dad's car horn. Obnoxious.

This is the perfect description, that little shit took the keys and is pissing off my whole neighborhood laying into that thing in the driveway I mean hypothetically

crassbonanza

Fire Luc
Sep 28, 2017
They hired a new in game entertainment guy so they're trying some stuff out when there's nobody in the stands. Personally didn't think there was anything wrong with how they used the horn before. I hope this guy didn't fire Dave Joseph, because whoever they replaced him with sounds terrible

Who is making these off ice decisions? The product has been getting progressively worse over the past few years. From the broadcast to the production to the announcer, its a f***ing mess.

Anguyen92

Aug 23, 2020
I just don't like how the goal horn cuts itself off for a moment and then goes back on. It makes me think, "Is the horn broken? Shouldn't they fix that?"

Ryan120420

Dec 2, 2010
I was always under the assumption that Dieter Ruehle (LA Kings/Dodgers) organist was in control of the goal horn. Did they let him go?

The goal horn is pretty obnoxious this year.

All The Kings Men

Apr 7, 2016
I was always under the assumption that Dieter Ruehle (LA Kings/Dodgers) organist was in control of the goal horn. Did they let him go?

The goal horn is pretty obnoxious this year.

I don't know who's in control of it this season but historically it HAS been Dieter at times. Dieter is definitely still in the building but he's not in his old spot so I don't know for certain who is in control of the goal horn.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
It's really annoying the way he's pressing it in random sequences. The sound is good but the dude pressing it is annoying.

TwzKing

Sponsor
Nov 19, 2004
It literally makes my blood boil. Our horn is awesome just blast it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad