How do you get autographs at a sens game?

crazyroyal12

Aug 21, 2014
Ottawa
Hey guys, I go to a lot of sens games an I always want to get stuff signed but never know where or how. Could anyone help me with this? Where and when do they sign? Or do they do it at all? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
Immediately after the game, and I mean before the three stars, go to the rear entrance of the arena where the buses and the media trucks are.

Security will keep you at the appropriate location. There will be other people there.

Some of the players on their way out stop and sign autographs. Expect more players if the team has won. They usually have markers, but it doesn't hurt to bring your own.

crazyroyal12

Aug 21, 2014
Ottawa
Immediately after the game, and I mean before the three stars, go to the rear entrance of the arena where the buses and the media trucks are.

Security will keep you at the appropriate location. There will be other people there.

Some of the players on their way out stop and sign autographs. Expect more players if the team has won. They usually have markers, but it doesn't hurt to bring your own.

Thanks. And how long does it usually take for them to come out? And how about the opposing teams?

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
Thanks. And how long does it usually take for them to come out? And how about the opposing teams?

They leave as soon as they can shower and dress so you need to be fast.

Opposing teams leave on a bus. I have never seen them sign autographs there, personally.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad