How do you get a visa to Canada?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
i will marry one hot, female aged between 18-35 so you can come here for free and not need to bother w/ immigration, etc

pls pm me pics and i will make a decision at a later date

Hockey Joe

Dec 18, 2007
Montreal
I'm thinking that virtually all the celebrities who thought they'd grab the spotlight and say they were moving if Trump wins, are not going to do a ****ing thing now that he's actually won.

They'll stay right where they are.

Don't know about celebrities but there was a big spike in immigration to Canada during the Bush years.

Bill Waters*

Jul 19, 2013
Orillia, Ontario
The elites thought they had this election in their back pockets, flooding monies into the Clinton campaign. They never suspected that an "any man", an outsider, an every man, would pull off the greatest political victory in American history.

All Hail President Trump. All Hail the Father of our Great Motherland.

Lurked4Yearz

Nov 23, 2011
Quebec
The elites thought they had this election in their back pockets, flooding monies into the Clinton campaign. They never suspected that an "any man", an outsider, an every man, would pull off the greatest political victory in American history.

All Hail President Trump. All Hail the Father of our Great Motherland.

ThatSaid

May 31, 2015
Glendale Heights, IL
I think its a pretty sad day for America. I'll be the first to tell you that when a candidate wins a national election, they deserve to be taken seriously. I'll always be forced to refer to him as President-Elect Trump, or soon enough, President Trump, and that saddens me.

I thought that we were better than this. When I served in the Army, I served along with Mexicans, Muslims, blacks, women, and every stripe of the American electorate. I've always been left leaning, but one thing you can't be when you're patrolling the streets of Hamam Al-Alil or Mosul is a racist or a bigot. Luckily for us, the bond that binds the U.S. military together is too strong for any one event to shake apart, but I hope that all of the Mexican servicemen and women who still have family without immigration papers know that we have their backs.

The idea that America would have a religious test for entrance to this country is perhaps the most insulting, scary, and unconstitutional proposal any of us have ever seen in our lifetime. Moreover, its an act of cowardice. I feel shame that a majority of Americans are so fearful of Syrian, Iraqi, and Afghan refugees that they can't even stomach the idea of granting them asylum in the U.S. when their lives are on the line.

Many of the folks applying for SIVs (Special Immigrant Visas) in Iraq were those that provided lifesaving translation and tactical intelligence that undeniably saved American lives. When I was there in 2009, I felt confident when assuring them that they would not be left behind. This is one issue where the American public has outright ignored the advice and pleas from U.S. service-members all because those who have no idea what these people have been through are too afraid of a brown person moving in next door. If we allow 100,000 Iraqis into the U.S. and only 100 or so have ISIS allegiance, I am willing to accept that population. If you're not, and you never served in a theater of war, maybe you should ask what price you're willing to pay to uphold our commitments, and the constitution that outlaws any religious test in our nation.

If you're a social conservative and you voted for President-Elect Trump, its time to climb off of your high-horse. Nobody could be more at odds with Christian values and ideals than our next President.

I just wonder how we became a nation so afraid of each other. We're a nation built by immigrants. My grandparents both came over from Italy. My mother immigrated from Ireland. If this was the 1940s, its my family that President-Elect Trump would have targeted. I don't know when we became a nation of cowards, but for the first time last night, this country felt different.

/rant

Lurked4Yearz

Nov 23, 2011
Quebec
I think its a pretty sad day for America. I'll be the first to tell you that when a candidate wins a national election, they deserve to be taken seriously. I'll always be forced to refer to him as President-Elect Trump, or soon enough, President Trump, and that saddens me.

I thought that we were better than this. When I served in the Army, I served along with Mexicans, Muslims, blacks, women, and every stripe of the American electorate. I've always been left leaning, but one thing you can't be when you're patrolling the streets of Hamam Al-Alil or Mosul is a racist or a bigot. Luckily for us, the bond that binds the U.S. military together is too strong for any one event to shake apart, but I hope that all of the Mexican servicemen and women who still have family without immigration papers know that we have their backs.

The idea that America would have a religious test for entrance to this country is perhaps the most insulting, scary, and unconstitutional proposal any of us have ever seen in our lifetime. Moreover, its an act of cowardice. I feel shame that a majority of Americans are so fearful of Syrian, Iraqi, and Afghan refugees that they can't even stomach the idea of granting them asylum in the U.S. when their lives are on the line.

Many of the folks applying for SIVs (Special Immigrant Visas) in Iraq were those that provided lifesaving translation and tactical intelligence that undeniably saved American lives. When I was there in 2009, I felt confident when assuring them that they would not be left behind. This is one issue where the American public has outright ignored the advice and pleas from U.S. service-members all because those who have no idea what these people have been through are too afraid of a brown person moving in next door. If we allow 100,000 Iraqis into the U.S. and only 100 or so have ISIS allegiance, I am willing to accept that population. If you're not, and you never served in a theater of war, maybe you should ask what price you're willing to pay to uphold our commitments, and the constitution that outlaws any religious test in our nation.

If you're a social conservative and you voted for President-Elect Trump, its time to climb off of your high-horse. Nobody could be more at odds with Christian values and ideals than our next President.

I just wonder how we became a nation so afraid of each other. We're a nation built by immigrants. My grandparents both came over from Italy. My mother immigrated from Ireland. If this was the 1940s, its my family that President-Elect Trump would have targeted. I don't know when we became a nation of cowards, but for the first time last night, this country felt different.

/rant

Now it’s time for America to bind the wounds of division; have to get together. To all Republicans and Democrats and independents across this nation, I say it is time for us to come together as one united people. It’s time. I pledge to every citizen of our land that I will be president for all Americans, and this is so important to me. For those who have chosen not to support me in the past, of which there were a few people. I’m reaching out to you for your guidance and your help so that we can work together and unify our great country. As I’ve said from the beginning, ours was not a campaign, but rather an incredible and great movement made up of millions of hard-working men and women who love their country and want a better, brighter future for themselves and for their families. It’s a movement comprised of Americans from all races, religions, backgrounds and beliefs who want and expect our government to serve the people, and serve the people it will. Working together, we will begin the urgent task of rebuilding our nation and renewing the American dream. I’ve spent my entire life and business looking at the untapped potential in projects and in people all over the world. That is now what I want to do for our country. Tremendous potential. I’ve gotten to know our country so well — tremendous potential. It’s going to be a beautiful thing. Every single American will have the opportunity to realize his or her fullest potential. The forgotten men and women of our country will be forgotten no longer. We are going to fix our inner cities and rebuild our highways, bridges, tunnels, airports, schools, hospitals. We’re going to rebuild our infrastructure, which will become, by the way, second to none. And we will put millions of our people to work as we rebuild it.

We will also finally take care of our great veterans.
They’ve been so loyal, and I’ve gotten to know so many over this 18-month journey. The time I’ve spent with them during this campaign has been among my greatest honors. Our veterans are incredible people. We will embark upon a project of national growth and renewal. I will harness the creative talents of our people and we will call upon the best and brightest to leverage their tremendous talent for the benefit of all. It’s going to happen.

We have a great economic plan. We will double our growth and have the strongest economy anywhere in the world. At the same time, we will get along with all other nations willing to get along with us. We will be. We’ll have great relationships. We expect to have great, great relationships. No dream is too big, no challenge is too great.

Nothing we want for our future is beyond our reach. America will no longer settle for anything less than the best.

We must reclaim our country’s destiny and dream big and bold and daring. We have to do that. We’re going to dream of things for our country and beautiful things and successful things once again. I want to tell the world community that while we will always put America’s interests first, we will deal fairly with everyone, with everyone — all people and all other nations. We will seek common ground, not hostility; partnership, not conflict.

Bill Waters*

Jul 19, 2013
Orillia, Ontario
Trump is a winner. Trump will renegotiate all our trade deals and bring back working class jobs to working class Americans.

All Hail our Tremendous Leader, All Hail his Intelligence and Sheer Strength of Will.

Trump. We Honour and Salute You.

Lurked4Yearz

Nov 23, 2011
Quebec
Trump is a winner. Trump will renegotiate all our trade deals and bring back working class jobs to working class Americans.

All Hail our Tremendous Leader, All Hail his Intelligence and Sheer Strength of Will.

Trump. We Honour and Salute You.

Hello my fellow American. Here is the first delivery of jobs straight from Mexico (they paid for them). Had them flown in overnight on my private jet.

man-with-delivery-boxes-near-truck.jpg

I know the Inauguration isn't for another couple of months, but I like to be ahead of schedule and under budget.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad