How do I Get an APK file to work on my laptop?

member 51464

I was sent this link to download this course for learning Spanish:
https://delivery.shopifyapps.com/-/2d869ad12aca39cb/1ab2b155460bc931

What it is is a Spanish reader that has an interlinear English translation that can be turned off and on, along with audio in Spanish.

I have downloaded the file to my laptop (a Lenovo running Windows 10), but am unsure how to get this to work. It seems like it should be plausible for it to run on my laptop, but I just don't know the steps to make that happens. Thanks for any suggestions!

Morozov

The Devil Killer
Sep 18, 2007
It's an Android app for Android based phones/tablets. You would need something like an Android emulator to run it on a PC unless I'm missing something?

I'm not sure what the rules are around here with regards to emulator type discussion, but just Google how to run .apk on PC and you get a couple of suggestions straight away.

member 51464

Thanks, man. Arc Welder worked perfectly for my needs. My friend designed the app, but for some reason I couldn't get it to download from Amazon, so he gave me that direct link.

If you have any desire to study Spanish, or play around with it, feel free to check it out and let me know what you think and I can pass along feedback. I think it has cool potential.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad