How did you do this year?

Club

Mar 2, 2015
Calgary
I finished 13-3 2nd/10 due to a tie breaker (total season points for) in PTS only league. I did finish 4/12 in my categories league with a bunch of people online. (didn't pay as much attention to this league unlike $ league) so I think I may be giving up my team

Our $ leagues new rules set up so that you can only keep the same player for only 3 consecutive/b2b seasons. After that he is put back in the draft. I made some decent trades, and I have the option to keep 6 guys instead of 7 and gain an extra pick (since I have a 3 round gap in the snake draft) and think my keepers going into next year will be

Rantanen, Crosby, Panarin, Barkov, Kaprizov, + one of either Tavares, Malkin, Buchnevich or Gaudreau

How did y'all do?

Reactions: Pasha71

Pasha71

Dec 30, 2017
1.A keeper league that exists since 2002.

I finished 1st out of 14 in the regular season. We have playoffs during real playoffs, so I am playing in the quarterfinals now.

2.A non-keeper league that exists since 2018.

I finished 2nd out of 10 in the regular season, and then lost in the playoff final thanks to one category (GAA). Had the Blues scored one more goal on the last day (2 instead of 1), I would have won...

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
In my 12 team dynasty league, I finished 4th in the regular season after being top 2 until the final 2 weeks, but won the playoffs.

member 329811

Won 14 player league with a core of:

Brayden Schenn
JT Miller
Sasha Barkov
Taylor Hall
Brayden Point
Kevin Fiala
Mark Giordano
Drake Batherson
Jake Muzzin
Miro Heiskanen
Bobrovski
Sorokin
Varlamov

I swapped these players in late in the year.

Jeremy Swayman
Anthony Duclair
Anthony Beauvilier
Alex Goligowski

Eichel was out all year.
Kreider was out towards the end.
Dropped Vrana when traded.
Dropped Werenski when injured.

Last edited by a moderator:

HansonBro

May 3, 2006
Came 2nd in a dynasty after having a huge statistical lead post trade deadline.

Crosby, DeBrincat, Landeskog, point, barzal, hedman, letang, nurse, klingberg etc.. had Vasilevsky and Talbot plus rask

The difference down the stretch was +/- and talbot having a couple bad games at the end.

I still think i have a better team then the winner, so next year will be interesting

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad