How did you do in 2017?

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
14 team dynasty: 11th of 14 in regular season, won 11th place consolation game (missed playoffs)
14 team dynasty: 5th of 14 in regular season, won 5th place consolation game
12 team three sport dynasty: 2nd in regular season, won championship (moved up to 1st overall as well)
12 team dynasty: 5th in regular season, lost 5th place consolation game
12 team one year: 2nd in regular season, in championship game that is Week 17
10 team one year: 1st in regular season, lost in championship game
10 team one year: 3rd in regular season, won 5th place consolation game
12 team dynasty: 4th in regular season, won 5th place consolation game
12 team four sport dynasty: 4th in regular season, lost in semifinals (no consolation game)
12 team dynasty: 1st in regular season, won championship

How about you guys?

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
4th place in 10 team standard league (lost in semifinals, lost 3rd place game)
6th place in 10 team standard league (missed playoffs, won 5th place game)
4th place in 10 team 1 pt PPR league (lost in semifinals, 3rd place game next week)

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
10 team league. finished 6th regular season. made the playoffs with a 6-7 record. finished 4th in playoffs.
Had no real business making the playoffs with my team lol. but that is the joys of a 10 person league I guess.

12 team league. finished 1st regular season. finished 3rd in playoffs.

12 team league. finished 1st as well in the regular season. finished 3rd in playoffs.

12 team league. finished 7th.

12 team league. finished 5th.

mouser

Business of Hockey
Jul 13, 2006
South Mountain
12 team TD Only league--no points for yards, no points for receptions, QB's get 6 points per TD rather then the common 4 points.

1(8) - RB Todd Gurley
2(17) - RB Dalvin Cook
3(32) - WR Davonte Adams
4(41) - RB Mike Gillislee - remember this is TD-only
5(56) - WR Tyreek Hill
6(65) - WR Donte Moncrief
7(80) - WR Randall Cobb
8(89) - WR Jamison Crowder
9(104) - TE Martellus Bennet
10(111) - QB Russel Wilson
11(126) - QB Andy Dalton
12(135) - RB Derrick Henry
13(150) - K Chris Boswell
14(159) - WR Paul Richardson
15(174) - RB Alvan Kamara
16th - we leave one open roster to pick up an FA, will get a D with mine. Not much difference in predicting D scoring in this league, only TD's.

- Wasn't too happy with the options in the 1st round. My realistic options were Gurley, suspended Elliot, Howard, Lynch, McCoy, Cook, Mike Evans or Jordy Nelson. The Rams passing has looked promising in preseason and Gurley has no competition in the backfield. Hoping for a resurgence after he disappointed last season.
- Didn't plan to load up on GB pass catchers, but the value was too much to pass up on Cobb in the 7th. I expect Bennet to get a lot of goalline TD's and at least GB is a contender for most receiving TD's in the league.

Ended up destroying this 12 team TD-Only league.
- Finished with the most total points at 730, second place was 629.
- Tied for best record in the league (Russel Wilson's cold start cost me).
- Won the SB, with the highest score in the league all 3 weeks of the playoffs

Looking back on the draft:

1(8) - RB Todd Gurley - Home run on this pick as he was #1 in RB scoring by a wide margin with 19 TD's
2(17) - RB Dalvin Cook - Was a great pick, he was leading the league in Rushing when he went down with the ACL injury. Would likely have been a top 10 RB if he stayed healthy.
3(32) - WR Davante Adams - Finished #2 in WR scoring with 10 TD's
4(41) - RB Mike Gillislee - started off game one with 3 TD's before moving to Belichick's doghouse.
5(56) - WR Tyreek Hill - Another solid pick, finishing #11 with 7 TD
6(65) - WR Donte Moncrief - Never started him as Luck stayed on the sidelines. Eventually dropped him.
7(80) - WR Randall Cobb - mediocre backup, dropped him when Rodgers went down
8(89) - WR Jamison Crowder - another backup with 3 TD's
9(104) - TE Martellus Bennett - Probably the worst pick of my draft, never found the expected chemistry with Rodgers. Eventually dumped him for Hunter Henry
10(111) - QB Russell Wilson - frustratingly slow start to the season before picking up steam. Finished as the #1 QB with 35 TD's after Wentz was injured. Another home run pick
11(126) - QB Andy Dalton - disappointment, dropped him for Deshaun Watson :nod:
12(135) - RB Derrick Henry - never started him, but was a decent backup option who stayed on my team the whole season
13(150) - K Chris Boswell - Solid kicker choice, rode him the entire season. Finished #3 in kicker scoring with 138 points.
14(159) - WR Paul Richardson - Had some solid weeks, finished #19 with 6 TD's.
15(174) - RB Alvin Kamara - Yet another home run pick. Finishing #2 in RB scoring with 12 TD's

Key FA pickups:
- Picked up QB Deshaun Watson right before he went on his streak of 19 TD's in 5 weeks.
- Got WR Robby Anderson right before his streak of 5 straight games with TD's. Finished #11 with 7 TD's
- Got Hunter Henry and Eric Ebron for TE at various times. Never really locked up a solid producing TE this season.
- Mostly streamed defenses this season. Most commonly used D was the Eagles who had some solid numbers.

Such a satisfying fantasy season. This 12 team league has had mostly the same guys for about 20 years now. Eight months worth of bragging rights start now.

Reactions: tacogeoff

Big Poppa Puck

HF's Villain
Dec 8, 2009
D-Boss' Dungeon
10 team PPR- Finished 1st in regular season and won championship. Basically dominated wire to wire.
12 .5 PPR - Finished 11th
10 team standard - Finished 4th in regular season and lost in semis
16 team standard - Finished 6th in regular season and lost in semis.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
Lost in finals by 10, would have won if

I started Frank Gore
I started Smith (instead of Keenum)
Ertz/Agholor did something productive.
Mixon had more yards/TD

Gurley smashed with 40 points but couldn't save my season yet again.

I put $100 in and got my money back for second place. Just sucks shit cause the guy who beat me didn't pay until like a week ago when everyone else paid at the start of the year.

Bobby Orrtuzzo

Ya know
Jul 8, 2015
St. Louis
So I thought my league was a week 15-17 playoff league, turns out only the top 4 made it so it wax a week 15-16 playoff. Finished tied for first overall in the league, lost in both the semi-final and the 3rd place consolation game thanks to injuries to Wentz, AB, Keenan Allen, and terrible performances from Prescott and my RB's

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
3rd
3rd
4th

All in 10 team PPR.

Only had all 3 teams lose in the same week once (SF week) which was a kick in the nuts. 1st in two leagues before play-offs, 3rd in the other and had the most points total in all 3. I guess that is the randomness of Fantasy. But it was also in all public leagues so 2-3 guys likely drafted and left so that makes it easier for me.

Had fun overall. Drafted Hunt which carried me early, Wentz was a late round gem that I lucked out on this year as well.

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
Finished 5/10 and in the playoffs with my injury depleted team.

Finished 2nd overall and won the other league yesterday for the second consecutive year.

Mr Fahrenheit

Valar Morghulis
Oct 9, 2009
won one and lost one championship games in my money leagues

I was 4th and 3rd place going in, respectively

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad